ShadowStalker

Will it be a fusion ? I’m assuming yes BUT who thinks they gonna win the beautiful 11* ark in OM ? Or EGG

Me ? I think i’ll win it in OM because i’m thirsty and i just gotta win it haha ! .

I’d guess so considering the amount of Eggs the mission offers :slight_smile:
And this… I totally need it. Finally a pretty Ark!
But do I choose to skip the mission eggs and run like a flamingo on steroids? Hmmm…

I love this one :slight_smile:

OM ofcourse , i won always so im going to win this one for sure

LMFAOOOO flamingo on steriods thats so funny you made my morning !

You have her ash or no ?

What a lovely OM! Made my day~

That has to be the greatest call on the forum ever made!!! Roided flamingo for the win! Give that man an ark!

Oh I want this ark so badly…
Hope they make it a 10 ark fusion though, I don’t want the whole pvp overrun with this lol.
And such a lovely ark deserves at least 8 arks to fuse pol
Oh I want this ark so badly…
Hope they make it a 10 ark fusion though, I don’t want the whole pvp overrun with this lol.
And such a lovely ark deserves at least 8 arks to fuse lol

That monster SURE IS PRETTY SHELDON! 

Destructor required 5 destructoid. I don’t see this requiring more than that.

We know two of its abilities. What else does it have though?

I’ll be getting this :slight_smile:

Why did this ark have to be released this week :frowning: I’m traveling abroad so I won’t be able to do the event. The only hope left is to get lucky with eggs and hope that I also get an S rank as well

Huh no kidding
Lol jk XD i could guess because your profile pic i love it to as i am very fond of cats
And btw good luck ash

I already have it :slight_smile:

Its moves are:

Chain Claw

Dreamhunt

Daydream

Scapegoat (applied to any ally)

Nice so it can hide out, slash away with chain move and then put them to sleep and do heavy damage, this is HI version of morpheus :smiley: and he will be great for thoes pesky destructors and shadowlances nit to mention barricadus

But Daydream has a catch to it that makes it risky. Just like Mossgolem does.

Oh great, whats the catch XD lol im fine with a catch for a creature this strong

Think parties.

That’s my hint. Haha.

You know, Moss, Destruct and Mino are pretty offended right now

Especially Mino