So say I use raoih stun gift and then use endbringer. Would it stun all three enemy arks?!
Nope, because it didn’t ‘attack’ them, it has to be a move that damages
My private message should have made that clear to you, Whaywar.
Well before your pm I thought it would work for sure and that made me wonder when you said use chain fang! Haha
So did people like this monster at all?
If not, they’re not using it right.
I like it, except people always kill first in pvp due to too much BA, I haven’t used it in pvp now that I think about it…
Haven’t had much luck with it to be honest. I usually hide it behind my Shadowstalker or Triphoon, but even that doesn’t keep it alive long. May have to deploy a healing strategy alongside it to make it worthwhile.
For me it usually comes out as an enemy Luxknight comes out, which means it’s never going to last the full 350TU, even with a stun or two beforehand. (Luxknight’s AOE attack is almost a 1HKO). I have managed to take a few arkadians out, but Mossgolem was the only noteworthy one really. From my experiences so far it’s easier just to take the arkadians out in other ways. Perhaps it’s just because it’s new though so everyone takes it out ASAP.
Out of interest, I’m assuming Haste has no influence on the 350TU needed, just the time it takes to recover from using the move itself?
Probably, I try to hide mine In front of Barry, and in front of nilomoth. I try to guard him and heal him but usually either a luxnight^ or a scorpionix comes out.
Need to use a healing strategy with Terrorfish. Try risky heal or offering.
After this mission is over, is it coming back sometime? Because i think im not good enough to get to the last one at this moment, i got 3 already but the last one takes some training im afraid.
Or maybe some tips? I get to the last floor and get to fight the last bosses but i already lost so many arks that i lose.
All arks will be released publicly in the future. How so is not yet clear.
You can have all level 99 arks, use a water team with some holy arks since this is mostly fire arks (with some shadow being included as the final boss), stun the boss with some sacrificial stunners.
haste doesnt effect that 350 TU count down. I guess one way is to cast doom then use nap or something like that.
the OM monsters will come back eventually, but not any time soon. People that got the mission monsters get to experience the exclusivity for a much while longer! We have many more great monsters coming out though so hopefully you’ll have your fair share! I dont plan on making the events any harder than they are currently either.
Will we be having any more events like the Chillqueen one Ryan?
We could. My impression was that people did’t like that though. Is that not the case?
I think that one was a mixed bag.
A lot enjoyed it but a lot hated it
Depends on the group
And that’s really the same as it is now. I don’t see why people would like the current system over that system, though. With this system, they have a much higher chance of missing out on it. With that system, they at least could get it if they were motivated enough. Boring? Sure. But they can get it.
I think it’s a good idea doing the OMs like the Chillqueen one. At least you get more than one shot at it. It will keep people coming on too instead of people rage quitting until the next OM.
Start a poll Ryan and see what people think.
Would it be too much to ask to have aspects of both?