Season 2 Week 4 OM

I finished in 24 minutes and got it (1% pool). Was 1 off on both golden egg and mission egg from getting another horrorfish. Perhaps I need to stop the wheel a split second sooner. Lol

So I have one and I look at my team and just don’t see anyone I would take out to put this guy in for…? People thinking he is a must use?!

Yes, he is.

Ahhh!! He just doesn’t fit anywhere!! Is he good enough to replace magmawyrm and it’s vengeance at the end?!

I would have to see your team.

tank (shadowstalker is a good idea)
stunner
terrorfish

the stun helps you get endbringer going, and if the opponent is too afraid to activate volatile, then three of their arks die. tank can protect it. if you do manage to get off a sucessful endbringer, you can use soul eater

I sent you a pm with my team. Thanks ash
I don’t have Shadowstalker or I would definitely put him in no hesitation!!

What floors are the free ones on? I seem to have missed one…

Nevermind, I got the three we we’re supposed to get… thanks Crystal

1, 3, & 9.

also, i saw a strategy that i found quite effective. it pins the opponent with a difficult choice…which ark to attack…
raioh
terrorfish
minespider
vegitiger

attacking minespider activates stun skin (if it kills it). killing terrorfish activates volatile. killing raioh also activates stun skin, allowing vegitiger to come out and kick butt. no matter which ark they kill, all three of their arks will die, whether it be endbringer, or minespider. if you can get terrorfish minespider and raioh out at the same time. maybe starting out with this could work.

Did I just fought you? lol

Lol maybe, that strategy worked well though

If it was you, you OHKO my terror with ShadowStalker T T

I think tht was me… Did it have the army flame beginning, then shadowstalker chopperbug terror?

Edit: nope, I wasn’t, i just checked my gc

I think it was you!!
Did you have destructor in the end(last three)? I lost pathetically :stuck_out_tongue:

oh…yeah i did lol. ive been going on crazy streaks ever since i made my new team (scorpions outing). i just added terrorfish now

Alright… An hour after this ark came out, i was going on amazing win streaks. Now, i cant seem to win…

is this ark worth it? and anyone know the levels of the bosses? cause I think I missed one?

1,3, and 9

?^ should be a boss on 18 as well