Season 2 Week 4 OM

Someone told me in chat that you’d know straight away Ashley.

These are Shadowkits at level 99.

HP - 1958
Attack - 813
Magic - 586
Speed - 26
Defence - 2011
Resist - 2437

Seems pretty decent to use for now. He’s the only ark I have that can send enemies to sleep.

They aren’t releasing any OM arks with the update.

Looks like a cousin of Scallotooth. Both skeleton fish, both death type, both have devour, both do pure damage! But this arks will rock if you put stunners before it and then when the stunner dies the enemy arks will hopefully have 200+ TU so his doombringer will only have to wait 150TU to kill them. 

Is that confirmed?

I thought that past OM rewards would come with the bug fixes.

They’ll come at some point, it hasn’t been confirmed exactly when yet though.

This update, as far as I know, is purely for bug fixes, egg timing, and some arkadion adjustments.

8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Begin

Got the fish!!!

I was having a pvp battle with a dude at that time and it’s went around five past, the guy was using some cheap moves but I could feel he was frustrated, when he had his last ark he quit…

I guess I messed up his day, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though i deleted the game lol. I still find myself doung the om each week. Just gathering up all these arks lol

Whoohoo, did it in 22 minutes and got him

got it in 24 mins

Got terror, 23 min pool b

Got him in 22 minutes

edit: anyone know what the lvl 18 bosses are?

edit 2: they are 3 terrorfish with tons of HP

Yay record 21 mins. Seemed surprisingly easy if you had coldheart and subzeratops

Level 18 bosses are 3 doomfish bosses with really high hp. Like 16K each?

Random floor gods were not good to me. It took me 32 minutes and no awards left. :frowning:

I’m sorry bvs :frowning: I’d give you my my small fish If I could

No need~ He has the big water fish anyway(Kami) lol

Jasnology - I have to feed Kami a lot of little fish to keep him happy. He gets tired of eating stego and charca.

Lol… I just faced three guys and i was successfully able to use end bringer every time… Seems they were too afraid to kill it for te volatile. Successful end bringer+soul eater= epic