Sarcastic Monster Autobiographies

Hi I’m kumo (legit don’t know snow mythics name). I was the first mythic introduced this the realm of neomonsters. At first everyone was excited to see me but once they realised my moveset was terrible and the cost to awaken me was at least £2500 they dubbed me useless. I now live a terrible existence as the most useless mythic despite XYZ existing. Why couldn’t I have just been a legend…

2 Likes

Hi I’m zeuswyrm. I used to be Woodward’s favourite monster (still sorta am) back in the good old days before stun counter was common place because angelion had only been featured once. With me in his legendary blitz front line we easily destroyed most who would dare challenge us in pvp. We had it good for about 2 seasons before it all fell apart for us. That bully angelion took what leogeist had (one of my best friends) and shat all over it. Leo had a balanced setup while angelion had retribution and raw bloodfury so for us it was unstoppable. Nowadays blitz has fallen far from the meta and still rambles on about angelion and the great meta he once forged (apparently).

1 Like

Hi, I’m Dragulus. I have the dubious honor of being the worst mythic in the game because on top of having a similar moveset to two original legendaries, I get out classed by a Super Epic of all things. Imagine the audacity of something as expensive as me getting outclassed by a godforsaken freebie. The only thing unique about me is an excessive Death Revenge, but that’s totally worth the five extra cost over the SE guy, right?

1 Like

Kuraokami

Lol no

Someone do Onyxia, thats the worst mythic

I already did the worst mythic, but it isn’t Onyx.

All monsters are memes to someone

Here’s another good one.

Hi, I’m Deviladus. Together me and my sister Brynhildr starred in the Valentines egg alongside some useless pastel-colored bear. I could go in depth about how I apply a Death Sentence upon entering, or that my secret skill can grant a free kill to any of my allies, but I know you don’t care about that. The only reason you rolled for me and my sister is our breathtaking bodies, and I can’t blame ya. Granted, we both suffer back pain from time to time, but I hope you enjoy your dreams tonight while you think about us. Last thing I want to comment on is that despite our godly power, we hang around the spoilt niece of some crime lord, who also offers some more titillation for you all to enjoy; in fact there could be a foursome involving some lucky song-of-a-gun in the future, so keep your eyes out for that, or on us if you catch my drift.

6 Likes

Man trust me, I never saw anyone suffering Malwing more than him :joy:

Hi, we’re Rexo, Kami, Hellfox, zib, rhyno, puff and devildaus. And we’re suicide squad

6 Likes

Hi Im Onyxia.

When I first showed up people thought I would be awesome. When I popped out of that shiny blue egg, Boiler thought he finally had a counter for the 4on1 FL.

Boy was he wrong! The only way for me to get a kill is in a 1o1 setup of my own, but my fatal sting keeps the opponent awake!

I used to not be able to sweep with a protector but at least they changed that. The downside is now I need TWO kills to start sweeping.

For some reason the Devs wont let me have stun counter in my 6 star form, so i spend my days crying on the bench completely outclassed by my OP nemesis Angelion and Sakura.

Maybe one day Devs will tweak my moveset to at least give me death mark amd stun counter so that I can be useful, but Boiler tells me not to hold my breath as the devs owners are greedy corporate thugs who are killing the game and will only let me be useful after players give them thousands of dollars.

5 Likes

Oh shut up, Dragulus is better than Onyxia, lots of people use it in pvp whereas onyxia is rarely found in pvp :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Agree. Its a 76 speed excessive force twin killer with death revenge.

Onyx cant do anything.

The raw restriction on bloodfury sucks but it makes him faster and if you have a Taunter its more than viable.

Hi. I’m Thlug Beckie. I have four date rape drugs if anyone wants them?

2 Likes

I think youve really undervalued Dragulas, its the pairing of protecter killer and excessive force that make him valuable especially in pvp where protectors run wild. He is the best when it comes to clearing protectors as he one shots them all at 12 cost. Granted that his moveset isnt great otherwise but not the worst. He is still one of the most usefull mythics in my eyes.

I hear you, but I don’t think Onyx is as bad as you say it is. If you want a really bad mythic, then Huskegon is right there.

If youre looking for mythic whose Job is definitely done better by a super epic then you should look no further than Mistletorment

1 Like

I wish it was quicker though. I’ll always favour Shadow because it can kill a HG protector in 2 secs, or if they’re using Stag etc you can clear it straight away and attack again. But the biggest thing for me is the speed on dragulus

I use dragulus in my PvP team, but onixiya is far for being used.

Onixiya is "The Worst Mythic ever with mistle next in line "