Sarcastic Monster Autobiographies

Nah Huskegon provides better support with its passives and can sweep if need be

At least mistle can overwatch over poison, thats a thing to be recognized

Onyxia second form is ā– ā– ā– ā– . Final form is usable but i wouldnā€™t say good

2 Likes

Fair enough, I may be overestimating Onyx and itā€™s capabilities. Perhaps Iā€™m being overly harsh on Drag due to how useful Scarleguard is for itā€™s cost, which in turn could be bias on my part.

Normally malwing is long dead by that stage. Inferno is my endgame

They have diff targets, scarle cant work on a link fire team but can hide behind protectors while drag cant hide behind protectors but can be useful in link fire teams and you pay something by taking it out while scarle has no backfire if you kill it.

Thread derailed again. Can we stop hating on terrible mythics already? For the record onyx is useless in second form except in whales though. Thatā€™s my opinion, no response please

3 Likes

From autobiographies to Iā€™m expecting a nerf call soon thread ! How did this happen so quick !

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m more than happy to get back on topic.

Hello, Iā€™m Delugazar, often dubbed the Black Beast, I was in the same festival as Mojinator, and I feasted on the disappointment of the trainers who got Moji. I am the starting point of the insane powercreep in the game due to my S+ sweeping capabilities and I donā€™t give a damn about the angry complaints from various trainers. I also gained infamy by being part of several degenerate front lines that gave 4-on-1 a run for its money, to the point where several nerf requests were made. However Iā€™m still going strong and is currently laughing my way to the bank with all the money I got from the whales who spent for me.

4 Likes

Hi , Iā€™m a flamenix . Like anyone cares !

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m Jaguardian,

Iā€™m an absolute beast. Iā€™m pretty fast and if you pair me with a suicide monster Iā€™m going to get you 2 kills. Then I get to work sweeping! I love eating Stag for breakfast.

Did I mention Iā€™m stun immune? Totally unflappable although Iā€™m a sucker for Malwings lullabies.

If you need to kill me, Iā€™m afraid I have weak knees and will go down to 2 assisted AoEs. That said, I can heel my whole team just by dying.

2 Likes

Dragulus is sick, if you are complaining, you just donā€™t know how to use him. Same goes for Nebel and Cosmo, who never shouldā€™ve gotten a buff in the first place :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Truth be told, I donā€™t have a fully-awakened Drag, so it was a bit pig-headed of me to chime in on it in the first place.

1 Like

No worries man! Mythics should be evaluated on their 6* form since no intelligent person of ordinary means is going to waste the money to awaken them.

Also its the internet! You have to be pigheaded to post here.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have the 7 Star either @Phantom00 , but the 6 Star form works extremely well for me, especially teamed up with Auro + Nebel/Cosmo protection :wink:

I dont have the awakened form :roll_eyes:

Hi Iā€™m Tridrakhan, Drax completely outclasses me in every way! With all the stun counters running around these days my only passive is garbage. Insomnia would be nice but I can only dream (pun intended). I have three heads and tri (three) is in my name but I can only use a single target poison eater, while my buddy Vulcaroth has one head but can use double poison eater. How is this fair? Oh well guess Iā€™ll go back to my secret hiding place (the bench) while I get pushed further down the totem poll of usefulness.

5 Likes

Hi Iā€™m just a sad little Rockoid. I can quake and break some shields for my team, but never get any love for it. All my life Iā€™ve been thrown around, consumed and assassinated. I always get picked off quick and easily by almost any move that hits me and canā€™t even hold my ground. One day Iā€™ll grow up and throwmaggedon you all to bits. One day you all will pay.

11 Likes

Hello Iā€™m diamondoiā€¦ I mean aegisdragon.

5 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Chromera and please, donā€™t laugh at my name, itā€™s not my fault that several better options were ignored over it. My original form sent shivers down everyoneā€™s spine on the account of being a sweeper that can set up in less than 50sec, all while countering the most dominant meta at the time. Even when I was nerfed to become more manageable, I still wreaked havoc on unsuspecting players with my power, to the point where there were demands to nerf me to oblivion. However with all these Timeā€™s Up and Defang monsters thriving in the meta, I am now a relic of the initial stages of that thing players hate, powercreep I think they call it. Who knows, I could become so weak that I could regain all the power my original form had, and not be labeled overpowered. Ah well, a chimera can dreamā€¦

8 Likes