3/30/2017 SCB

Anyone tried the ninja legendary?? how’s the extreme challenge? harder or easier than tenebris SCB? :slight_smile:

I guess easier than tenebris one i finsh it in 1st time but tenebris i play it 4-5 times so its easy than tenebris one

oh cool, this might be my ticket to join F2P, what are the skills of the ninja legendary anyway??

The new ninja legendary is amazing! Holy crap I want him.
Took me more than a few tries this time with deo, Raven, and penguinator all in there.

Poison entry, stealth entry

Secret skill: swift slayerbane

Normal skills:
Poison Eater
Sneak attack
Stunt double
Something he never used.

Xyzen I bet this is your ticket man!

wow nice skills but nah I don’t want it as it is a humanoid type monster, it’ll be a nice opponent, I bet the other skill is boodthirst or fury. I’m going to do this SCB tonight after my work. :slight_smile:

It is not a blood move~~ but i want him, looks cool

oh ok, what move is it then??? there’s a trial version for the monster so you could see the skills. :slight_smile:

New monster have
Ultrathunder
Poison eater
Sneak attack
Stunt double

Secret skill
Swift slayerbane

Oh its aoe, thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

He can switch himself with a rockoid as many time as he wants. It seems fun and powerful if you put this ninja along with Raizen or Ziberus to trigger revenge (retribution) skills.

He’s like a relative to Prismaryx. :slight_smile:

He came in with stun and instantly made a double kill with his secret and sneak attack… Not cool

another SCB = another the penguinator inside… excessive force is so annoying…

No fence, but he aint that good, not made for sweeping, weak to stun and timestrike…he is not special nor good

( in sense of uniqueness, but a mix of existing monsters )   

Do you realize how stunt double works?? lol, with that he can enter as many times as possible bringing poison and instant stealth. :slight_smile: well at least this one is better than prisma.

DUD, I have Prisma…Believe me stunt double is ok, it’s not that good… how many legend do u have? Cause he aint top 20…more like on the bottom 20

He comes in… not killed which would be super easy to do…Use SE protector he’s useless, 1/4 chance poison will land on SE, but he can purify…Stealth, use one AOE gone, Slayerbane cant use if protector is present…Lets say he uses slayerbane and he attacks thats at maximum 2 kills, yet now he has high tu…Timestrike bye bye…

I’d say he’s a tiny bit better than Prisma, yet Prisma is one of the potential monster getting a buff, thus he cant be good if his comparison needs a buff to become useful. 

I thought u got a pvp score of 1000+ yet u don’t have enough legends to enter F2P…??? that dosen’t make sense

Lol its not the legends that I’m having problem, I have 5 already and my problem is SCB. Thing is you’re too negative about the monster dude.

he’s not being negative about it just stating the facts, this mon looks cool but he’s really not great at all

Thank you…

He would be a pain. That’s about it.

Not sure why slayerbane isn’t just a regular move for him rather than ultrathunder.