RAW Underdog yes or no?

JauntyYellowCuckoo-max-1mb

2 Likes

Nah is over already I am not gonna sit and argue with people that they donā€™t want to hear reasons.

Wait didnā€™t you say you wanted a cani nerf?

Look the whole point of the poll is to see what people think is right or not so yes you do want to discuss this.

1 Like

Just because not everything you say is being agreed upon it doesnā€™t mean no one is addressing your arguments.

Even lemon and josu disagree with you here so no itā€™s not the just TNC crew

And it would also be in lemonā€™s personal interest to have cani aoe nerfed because it immediately kills a good portion of his team.

Vote was balanced until all TNC came to vote :sweat_smile:

Yes indeed the fact that the best players in this game agree with us takes any worries off my mind @LemonSqueezy @Josuinho @Mr.X @Unown

1 Like

Yes, but there is no other person that opens nerfing threads like you, everyday.
Just think about it, the only guy in the whole world that opens a nerfing thread everyday.
Cani has been discussed en like 30 opportunities (all of them started by you), and you just keep going. Im starting to think that youā€™re the one with a personal problem here. You need to take a breath man :slight_smile:

Chicken Spears Chicken Spears Chicken Spears.

Yes i think that too is starting to look pathetic :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I donā€™t go for what the best say or want.
I go for what people want and if I take of all TNCs here is 50-50%

You got this all wrong. I bet itā€™s another Social Experiment set up by KD or Sherlock to show how clan involvement skews results. so letā€™s all rescind our votes.

This is not a nerf thread. Is a poll to see what people think.
You need to take a break for bad thinking on people.

Itā€™s your poll I wouldnā€™t dispute the results if I were you.

Iā€™ve talked, discussed, read about what all of you think about caniā€™s strategy, and so have many. Donā€™t know about you guys,but Iā€™m already tired of all of this.

1 Like

Even more pathetic indeed :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This thread was always going to be a discussion and since the poll was about nerfs, I donā€™t know what you were expecting it to be lol

I donā€™t despute infact, majority says no, in this majority 10 TNCs