Questions

Hey guys. 

1. Shen_WOO: if you know of any great ways to encrypt save files, please PM me, we would love to learn and see if we can use them. We have added more security around editing save files. Also, because you need to be connected for multiplayer and events, we can block cheaters if people have impossible numbers (cant go into details obviously, but you get the idea). 

2. The single player can be played completely offline just like Dragon Island Blue. You will need connection for multiplayer and online events. 

3. Online Events = new map or a dungeon every week which you download via our server. First xxx players to get to floor xxx or find xxx wins x. Hope that makes sense.  Prize will usually be a event monster exclusive to events. 

4. As for coding, we are not fully finished with multiplayer yet. We have online battle and gamecenter invite matchup coded, we are still working on auto-match make (we can do random, but as you guys said, we need the fights to be balanced properly, hopefully we can have this function by release, if not, PvP will be invite through game center only in the beginning, no automatch make)

Alright thanks for clearing that up, and sorry if we did clutter the topic.

You have been pmed and thanks for all the beautiful info on this game.

What he said!

thanks ShenWOO, will take a look and consider what we can do. adding stuff right now is a little scary to be honest. we dont want to break the game last minute. 

Make a full backup! then make a full backup of that backup! then play with it! Play with all the saves!!!

Please consider having a prize list of decreasing value for batches of players who reach the goal later.  Like 

1st place:  something super awesome

2nd place: something awesome

3rd place: something less awesome

4-20: some fun and useful

21-100: something respectable and nice

101-?:  at least something to reward us for our time.  

I play several games with tiered prizes and I have to say I NEVER make the top list, but I am super thankful for the lower prizes and that’s what keeps me playing.  

I can get behind the general concept but I would tweak it a bit. Like:
1-5: special monster
6-15: gold egg
16-25: silver egg
26-100: 500 silver coins

and probably from 100 on it would be some form of semi rare monster.

I could live with that.

That would actually have a reward for people who do finish it even if they are a bit behind.

I think that would be good, a little helping hand to those players.

True. also if the reward did change depending on the difficulty of the dungeon. 

another thing to take into consideration… Also what if you got yet another small bonus for defeating all monsters in said dungeon, rather than just skipping by some to make it to the end.

Maybe you have to defeat all monsters to get to the next level.

this would be a great idea because it allows other to continue playing the dungeons plus you get awesome rewards hahaha

FYI, looks like Apple is making progress:

Status Page.

Oh yah I saw that.

Well we all appreciate the update! The BETA TEST WILL SOON BE APON US!!!

Well the site where developers upload the apps and stuff is not up yet.

I know but with that new it means that it is growing ever closer to being up and running!

True, very true.