Questions

I’m certainly excited! It’s too bad they took down MBS otherwise I would have pushed the devs on that!

Well as they stated they need the beta tester’s device info…so…

MBS is an separate thing from apple completely it takes your devices udid and compiles the app/game/whatever and installs it on you device, it got taken down because it was being used for piracy because the people who made it didn’t monitor what it was used for. Other than that it was brilliant, I used it to install emulators onto my non jailbroken iPhone 5.

I wasn’t trying to get specific, just giving a general idea that promotes more rewards than just the top elite.  That kind of rewarding discourages many casual players who just can’t play as long or as hard.  (like me).

Well our say doesn’t really matter because it all comes down to what the devs think is best. It’s their game, we are just here to help and give them ideas.

As true as that is the games consumers are the ones that make the call to buy or not so if there thoughts are looked down on odds are a lot of people won’t buy

As true as that is they still make they still make the final call…

I don’t know if this has been addressed but I was wondering about the In App Purchases.

I know that I and many of my friends are boycotting games that allow buy-win style in app purchases.  Its demoralizing to be beaten down by someone who just bought their strength.  

I am all for cool cosmetic or ease of use purchases.

anyway, just wondering where you guys are sitting with it all?

thanks

The stuff you can buy with money can be earned in game.  If you played Dragon Island (I’m assuming you have) it is very similar to that.

this game have a french translate :slight_smile: ?

Yes this game will have a French translation! :slight_smile:

The devs have also been working pvp out so that even if you sorta bought your strength, you’d only be so good, as you can’t have duplicate monsters in your party and you will only be put into matches with equal strength opponents.

What a slippery slope.  I feel for these guys.  I love that they make the game so accessible with the .99 price point, and it makes me want to buy a few perks to help them out… and its always fun to start the game with a special creature, why not make a $1.99 or 4.99 version of the game that comes with a little personalization?  You get to pick from a few special gold edition creatures to start with or a foil shiny version of a starter creature or two choices for starting creature instead of one, or get some special character artwork that says you support the team and want them to keep developing the type of games you love?  I guess that really is what buying a few eggs will do for you, but it just seems so random and less recognisably supportive.  Perhaps there could be a one time buy in right at the start that lets you spin a wheel for a second starter creature not the one you picked.  Does this make sense or am I just rambling on?

:slight_smile:

I’m not a massive supporter of that concept, I have to say.

They have some surprises in store for the players, don’t worry :wink:

They don’t do that stuff because of the whole buy your way to power concept. power and rarity are one and the same in these types of games.

Now, if they had a simple way to make a small donation to the company completely voluntarily, that might be a nice option just to be able to thank them for the work they are putting in. When I say small, I’m talking $5 small but that can add up really quickly for them. I’ve never been a fan of pay-to-win games and generally avoid all types of in-app purchase and prefer to just grind as opposed to spending money :slight_smile:

Oh, on a completely different note, are there any plans to bring this to the Android market at any point? I just got this Android phone and it might be nice :slight_smile:

Maybe they could push a buy a copy for a friend like steam does… Apple should have implemented this years ago… but in game you could buy a token that unlocks the game for a friend…?

You know you can gift apps right?