Pvp training

I just met someone with a really good assisted water frontline 

You battle me yet

Nah I couldn’t find an opponent :frowning: Wanna plan a time?

Yeah what time works for you

In 1 minute? xD

Ok il keep searching then I’m still running the same team so you know it’s me

Mine said connecting to opponent, then froze… I’ll keep searching too

Same il keep searching
What’s in your front line

I just defeated you Lochi :smiley: Great fight bro

That was you yeah i stuffed up a twice lol should have waited to use team turn and not killed your nightlord
Good battle though
Poison in my view has been overlooked it’s a lot better than a lot of people reliese
Winning and losing helps us all get better and learn what areas we need to work on
As you won you have any words of advice for me as we are all one community
Also thankyou for the birthday wishes

happy birthday :slight_smile: ill try pvp again tomorrow i have to go

You ever just beat me you got so lucky being able to pull desperate all before me it really gave you the leading advantage
These two loses have caused me to reshape my team and tweak it to remove any weakness it had before

Just made a new team. Lochi you around? It’s got kamiworm and archwolf in the front line

I’m around I’ve just fine tuned in my team I need a hard battle to see any weakness il be in pvp now

Don’t expect much from this I think it needs a ton of tuning lol but I’m going in

It needs to add a search for opponent using friend codes it would make finding battles a lot easier
Like you enter the friend code of your opponent or click on them on the friends list and it sends them a request for battle and they can either decline or accept if the player is not active when request is sent you would get back player is not online try again later
I’m mainly using the beta to hopefully improve my own team while giving players tge chance to improve theirs

Well didn’t get you lochi hit had two good fights that showed my new team is decent so far. Heading out for a bit we can try again later

Same happened to me we will try again another time il be heading to sleep now night all

Oh so that was your team shomy. Good battle, you didn’t win me though xD. Haven’t faced anyone else here though, mostly japanese players which actually have some really good teams. There is this one guy that keeps sniping my water team with his thunder team and then goes off when I change my team though…

If he’s the one that starts with assisted thunder (penguini and zeph) then I’ve lost to him too, although I faced him with a different team and his lineup is pretty much as much stun as possible. I still lost to him I think.