Pvp training

As many of you know I’m no longer really playing this game till a lot is added into it but at the mean time I don’t mind doing pvp battles
Hey for all players just msg me on a time to fight tell me what team theme I should use if you are advanced or beginner and il build a team for you to battle I’m a very advanced player so il be able to help you work on your teams issues in a balanced playing field ps give me 8 hrs to check my msgs as I am normally very busy
Il try my best to link with you il also reply my first monster in the line up so you know if you matched with me

I just battled a player twice the final monster that I defeated was cybereon is that anyone on this forum

Wasn’t me but are you sure it wasn’t sent to the end with sendback?

I sent a cybereon back with send back in the first battle yeah
But te second battle the last monster of theirs I killed was their cybereon
I matched with the same player twice in a row and won both times
I then vs another player they got s good starting advantage even pulled unwanted friend till I turned the tables and destroyed them
The first team begin with a assited wave setup there final monster would have been godfeather and they used a mostly poison team

I think I just fought you. Good game. Had me scared for a little.

Yeah you did you got a solid team

Haha we all mess up though. Yesterday I let a peggasiah get desperate double and gear wolfs team turn. Ouch.

On another note, I’ll be around if anyone else wants to have a battle just message me or post here and I’ll see how I can help you.

I will be in pvp I’m leading with a aplhagear need some good battles to test this team so far it’s my favourite one I’ve made and need to work out any kinks

I met a team with alphagear, not sure if it was you though.

What else was in the front line up

I kinda forgot, just remembered that I did something really stupid then alphagear used team turn. Can you name your front line?

Alphagear,kamiwyrm,nightrider,Armavolt
Did you have carnofrost in your lineup

I didn’t have carnofrost, though I think I met you. My front line is Spinoarex, Skyther, Freeznix and Pandochamp.

I think I battled you

That was me - Carnofrost, Taloknight, Rexo and Esper

The game cut out before we could finish that was my favourite team that I was using I really wanted to finish are battle
Good battle though
I’ve created another team based around 3 unwanted friend users and spamming knock backs it’s worked very well Ingame haven’t really used it much in pvp though

Are you still pvping?

Yeah I am
Going back in now

I keep meeting this guy with Yetikong who always uses one on one. That’s not you right?

Nope
I’m still using my main team
The teams that have battled me so far good job all of you I enjoyed the battles if you see your team give a shout out https://imgur.com/a/m7Mlr