Pvp training

His team is good, but not hard to beat. I think that’s why he stops playing after sniping my water team lol, that’s the only team that the thunder team of his can beat basically because it’s a direct counter.

Ice or buckingham playing pvp? I wouldn’t mind trying either of you

Playing 1-2 more then I’m off

I’ll be on tomorrow around 10am GMT roughly, so you can catch me then. Just look for a frontline with dolphlare, bahamuzar, rexo and gearhound.

The assisted Thunder team I have lost to him as well havent fought him in a while but that was back when I used a assited wave team

Who did I just battle you had me scared for a bit there

I’m pvping hopefully I’ll meet you this time
Was that you just now?

Just battled you
https://imgur.com/a/KgM2Y
At least you got to finally battle me good effort

I got rekt. :c

https://imgur.com/a/Mw3LZWho does this team belong to I know I beat you the first time but you don’t have to rage quit the second time

Pvp servers seem to be down we should be receiving a gem for the inconvenience

Blah I was gonna run this sleep team Buckingham and I created :stuck_out_tongue: since I only had one on my other account and that ones slightly different.

Once it’s back up the sleep duel is on bro. As crazy as it will probably be.

Lol the scary thing is that I don’t know that I’ve ever faced a full on sleep team like the one we’ve got. So who knows what would happen. I suppose it mostly depends on which monsters get to go first etc.

It will be interesting to see how sleep teams work as they haven’t really been used before

The sad thing is that a goldtail would make everything so much nicer. Potent sleep and dream hunt :3

He was the featured monster right when I started playing and no idea what I was doing. I totally missed apollorexis

The only reason they’re not popular is because not only are all the necessary monsters legendary and pretty hard to get, plus they get wrecked quite hard by twinkillers if left unchecked. 

I really do want them to add the old monsters back in, at the very least put them in during festival eggs if nothing else. 

Il need to put together a twin killer team to counter the sleep team

Basically double twin killers at once with some poison will be death to the sleep team

Might as well bring this topic back to life as we won’t be able to pvp friends of choice in the first pvp release. We used this in beta to try to fight our friends and rivals.