PvP stories November 11th

Figured I’d make one. Gg whoever met me trying out some non meta team so don’t be surprised

I was winning my first battle and my phone turned off and lost…

I still get 200 seconds when the 20% warning comes on my phone…

it wasn’t a battery issue. Been having problems with the app. keeps shutting my phone off :frowning:

8 to 1 in 1st attempt
not bad hehe.
but my last attempt error matching
and lost ticket after all
grrr!!
like you guys battery grain haha :grin::joy:

This pvp to me is kind of an in between. We know there are nerfs and possibly buffs coming so I’m not going to go crazy trying to win. Going to play fun goofy teams for all of pvp and I hope some others do too. Currently running an only water team. All 16 mons are water lol.

If anyone else had a fun idea for me post it here and I’ll try that too!

All Duplicators in a team?

I don’t have many of those evolved but it could be fun!

Alucard look line, i send you something

how about a unwanted friend team.like using motodragon,steamhawk,unwanted friend monsters etc to destroy all strategies.

Probably wont work most of the time but it would be really fun to do

Thanks for the match, Shomy.  I got incredibly lucky on several sleeps.  One miss on Goldtail and I think it could have swung the other way.

Man i hate that Mechaviaton give turn and soulstealer non stop sleep, broke my entire frontline rhythm…zzZzz

cause my net is a bit slow, i’ll be giving away some free wins at the start of this pvp 

WELL I can’t even play pvp because it won’t load and it’s driving me mental. It gets to the loading screen as if it’s found a match and then just takes me back to the home screen. I’ve tried 20 times now with the same result

GG zard

all it is is chrono teams over and over again…

Thank you for the refreshing change from chrono teams.

If ur mid line and end line is really strong, there should not be any fear of Chrono…seen quite a few very strong mid and final line this PVP…At least chrono forces people to think out of the box when forming the whole team.

It says that an opponent could not be found, right after I press on the Start Matchup button…

Good game newlabel. Extremely close, can say that is one of the best fights I have had in any Pvp as it kept swinging to who had the advantage and I really thought I had lost it. Luckily I got my backline set up.

Nice game lochi, next time I will get you :smiley: