PvP Report - Champions Cup and More...

Hi buddies,

The latest PvP report(no cost limit) is here! Test Your Team has been updated as well. Now you can test your team with top rankers’ parties!

We also need some feedback regarding unlimited battle ticket PvP.

• How do you like the unlimited tickets?

• Any suggestions to the win rewards?

• What special rules would you like to see in the future?

• How to make Test Your Team more interesting?

• Should we reveal the name of the players in PvP report, who try to lose battles in order to lower thier BP? 

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

P.s. We have combined the legends with secret skills and without secret skills this time to make the result more accurate. Special thanks to Killerdog.

Lol VKC :joy: that crossed out sentence killed me.

Z19 IDFWU

You seem very suspicious :huh:

The unlimited tickets were great. I hope it stays like this for the future PVPs. Win rewards seem alright, i stop at 40 anyways  :smiley:

Bring back the 100 cost limit pvp, that was fun and matches were quick. 

Expose them!! Haha

Tickets are fine, you should keep it that way, expose those cowards, give rewards according to battle points (that way incourage people to climb), some big reward for 800/900/1000 points to make people go for it

Let’s just say I know a neo player who goes by the ign of VKC and does exactly that. :slightly_smiling_face::smirk:

I am going to make your warning points to 5.

We have thought about it. But due to unknown disconnection issue we cannot do it right now.

We will try to work on a new Battle Point system in order to solve this issue.

Test your team could just be an endless string of monsters. The difficulty defines how the monster list is generated.

300+ gets teams from people rated 300 points or greater etc. . .

This way we can test out whole team. Instead of just the first part or so(in the event of us having a good frontline.)

Love the unlimited tickets.

Win rewards, back up to 10 gems for 81 wins. Because 5 gems doesn’t make me want to grind that many.

Maybe you could put the speed up animations option into pvp?

I gotta agree with this kid. Some players stay below 600 to get easy wins against other players way out of their league. 

Also, another thought:

What if we got rid of the point reset, and instead just made it so that rewards are based on how far you push your personal best? That would encourage climbing a lot.

Then you can have a Personal best reset every once in a while and bring people back down some. Like, once in a while when the points get too high drop it by 2000.

@vkc if you told us whose teams we were playing in “Test Your Team” that would be awesome

Z19 GaryOak

And what about a ranked pvp? Makes people more competitive. I know you just had an update and probably wanted to test things out with an exhibition, but now you could have it ranked again next time. At least before the next update.

First of all I’d like to thank the Devs to consider our opinions from the last time and brining in unlimited tickets.
Personally I didn’t have much time to play on 3 days of the event so I had to grind to enough wins all on the last day which wouldn’t have been possible if there was that ticket system. So I’d love to see unlimited tickets all the time or even unlimited PvP in general as a next step ^^

As for the rewards, maybe you could add the 100 win reward again and also keep the 81 win reward to motivate people to play more. Other than that, it’s fine to me.
Another approach would be a seasonal reward depending on the accumulated wins/points over the course of a certain time (considering PvP stays open all the time) to have a long term goal in the game which makes it worth playing for a longer period.

Test your team should show the names of the teams your playing against maybe.

As for special rules, maybe add in a ban list for a certain PvP in which some too commonly used monster’s like Team turn aren’t allowed to be in a team. Just to add a little more variety.

Hi buddies,

The latest PvP report(no cost limit) is here! Test Your Team has been updated as well. Now you can test your team with top rankers’ parties!

• How to make Test Your Team more interesting?

• Should we reveal the name of the players in PvP report, who try to lose battles in order to lower thier BP? 

Thank you very much!

P.s. We have combined the legends with secret skills and without secret skills this time to make the result more accurate. Special thanks to Killerdog.

-Unlimited tickets is perfect. Next thing to do is unlimited pvp with monthly rewards imho. That way players can play whenever they want (and above all whenever they have time).

-For the rewards i would say that a mix of rewards obtained by number of wins and rewards based on your personal best could be a good choice.

-Special rules: i would like elemental teams (teams composed by a single element… Well i’m aware that could be a big downside for players whose have few monsters but still i would be curious to see it)

-Test team: i think it’s fine. Its purpose is to help you to test and for me it is doing its job. I know that AI won’t play as the owner of the team, but it makes me think how i should play in that situation and that is enough for me.

Btw thank you for hearing our requests  :wub:

I second pretty much everything that has been mentioned.

I wouldn’t mind actually seeing a win/loss stat category where you can see who actually won 60 games and lost only 4 and who won 55 and lost 55. Of course I know disconnects would be accounted for in this but it would still be cool in my opinion as I really don’t keep track of how many times I lose.

As for different categories or rules, I think a tier type of team limit would be nice. Say 4 legends/5 SE/5 epics/2 3-star or less monsters to a team.

all these suggestions would be great for PvP:) different team rules would bring alot more creativity to the game aswell there would be alot more unique interesting teams being used

Forgot to mention! That would be really awesome

You spoiled boy… :unamused: We all know who applies the “Hellionshina” ha ha ha

Hi buddies,

The latest PvP report(no cost limit) is here! Test Your Team has been updated as well. Now you can test your team with top rankers’ parties!

• How to make Test Your Team more interesting?
  • Should we reveal the name of the players in PvP report, who try to lose battles in order to lower thier BP?

Thank you very much!

Unlimited tickets was great… take off the pressure of loosing tickets. The BP thing… you will erase that by adding rewards according BP and ranking… the winning rewards are really tentative and people who aren’t as competitive to keep winning at the top will rather go for quick wins than battleing for about 15 min and not winning at all.

Thanks for hearing us.

PD I’m not suspicious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Agree to all of this and I would like to add:
-Unlimited tickets is the best thing you have ever done to the game :stuck_out_tongue:
-rewards for 3 victories in a row, 5 victories in a row, 10 victories in a row and so on. If a player wins a match under the points he started with or under 600 if he had more than 600 points as his best than the victories don’t count to this.
-Special rules: TT forbidden, no entrance effect monsters (or no stun monsters), no legendaries, epics only, only 2 legends per team, no limited monsters…and I don’t know more right now. I think it would be cool to see something out of meta.
Test team is as nevercore said.

Oh and to prevent people from lowering you could add something like “if lost 3 times in a row with battles last less than 5 minutes, ban player for 3 hours from pvp”