New PvP event is Live now!

What’s up fams?

The real time PvP event is live now!

Go and play with the trainers from all over the world!

I hope you all enjoy the event and rewards.

Since this is the first time you run this system, we will keep adjusting and improving our Victory Points for each PvP event.

Please feel free to leave your feedback B)

Any news when pvp will be permanent?

Depends on how this one goes B)

Oh wow. PvP is sooooo slow! Even the animations lag. What’s up with that?

15000 for the last reward
I am getting 90~ vb per win
166 wins in 5 days
30 wins a day even more
:(((((

Ive been playing nearly 1 year and we still dont have permanent pvp. We have been asking for it for such a long time. Many pvp events have come and gone why would this result from present pvp change anything.

This is GVG, Grind Vs Grind to 15KVP :joy:jk

My opinion: it’s actually just a grind. I mean: it’s pvp, the best event in the game and the only form of competition you can think is grinding first spot and rewards? In this system unlimited tickets mean that the best player is the one who has more time to play. Another thing (this one was here with old pvp too): rewards are still poor. Maybe i’m wrong but best event should have best rewards. Still u have to grind to take same rewards as 200 floors of UC.

I’m writing so i’ll just write my proposal too. Unlimited tickets it’s fine but just insert a ranking as UC. The “dual” rewards systeam should be applied in pvp too (getting rewards based on what is your spot in the ranking + rewards based on advancing in the event). This way you can do something about the rewards part. For the “grinding first spot” part just put a cap: something like “you’ll get ranked based on number of wins in your first 50 games”. Using this format you can say who is the best (pvp) player cause you can confront players on the same number of games. Still, once you played your 50 games you can keep playing (but games won’t have an impact on ranking) to take other rewards (based on number of wins or the new point system you just introduced, or both like you are actually doing). I think that something like that would be fair. 

Just my opinion :wink:

15000 vp is very high to achieve I’m getting 21 41 vp/win impossible to reach 15000vp in 5 days I guess pvp days should be increase.

Just my Opinion

Or lower vp for the rewards

We can have normal pvp event permanently with small amounts of rewards (weekly/daily).
And have small pvp events that is more challenging eg. Like previous pvp event 2 legends

Impossible to play PvP!!!

When the match is found, Loading appears on screen and the game return to Main screen.

Any idea what happens?

Internet problem? Hardware problem? Android version problem?

Bring back Battle Points for the ranking and keep victory points for the prizes.
That way player who don’t have that much time to play can still be the best ranked player.

The VP concept might work with like 10 tickets at a time and 1 hour ticket recharge like UC. Giving ranking rewards with unlimited grinding as an option would be like giving ranking rewards for SOTF. Either you can drop points, but have unlimited tickets or you keep increasing, but limited tickets.

I honestly can’t think of a worse system for pvp than this one. To get a top ranking you just need to play 24/7 little to no skill. I preferred the old Elo point system a million times over. Yes disconnecting and losing points against lower ranked players is annoying but you need to lose points for losing games otherwise you’ll just lose games and keep balooning forever survival of the fitness x1000000000
Please scrap this.

You just mad you need to play 60 games

My thoughts exactly. The BP system was great for rankings, so bring that back and have prizes based on rankings. VP prizes are fine for ppl that have the time to play, which I don’t. I’m lucky if I’m able to finish maybe 6-8 matches a day. At this rate, I’ll never make nearly enough VP to even get half the prizes. The VP system also seems very unbalanced. I had 9 wins with about 900+ VP, whereas someone else in the clan had 25+ wins for only 500VP. How does that work?

I would rather get 100 VP points per win, which will be fine for those that want to grind VP points and have the BP system for those that want to actually play PvP for what it is… getting rankings.

The issue with BP was dropping. This system doesn’t have that issue.

Thing is we’ve traded that problem for a new one, which is that you have to play 24/7 if you want to be on the leaderboard.

Except you don’t, as if you are truely the top of the leaderboard, then all you have to do is fight a few fights against higher players in order to skyrocket back to he place you use to be at.

It would be easy to win too, because you would be taking advantage of the people that grinded a bunch as a slingshot back to where you were.