PvP Nerf Poll Preparations

Just change Haunt into Auto Poison and Purify All or SOLO Bloodcrave into PT, DPT, or PG. Now that would be a good monster.

1 Like

We asked for better stun protection. Leave shiny Fox alone for godsake. It has plenty of weaknesses

6 Likes

O.O give it raw blood crave and Mirror revenge/DR :smiley:

2 Likes

Nerf Lemon.

Nerf second form lemon massively.

Camo entrance for Orca

Inspire should have a 50 sec battle restriction

Totally disagree with Natu, itā€™s so easily to kill and unless itā€™s in a full throw team it canā€™t sustain itself.

5 Likes

Tbh lemon not even that op, like everyone thinks. It needs a buff in my opinion

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m speaking generally with that 50TU ā†’ 70TU for all monsters with ā€œnegativeā€ passives. Natu is the one thatā€™s kept in check properly while the others just have huge advantage. Iā€™m sure they could give Natu some kind of buff to balance him better with the higher TU. It could be something simple like high defence, fastbreaker and/or making the gigastone be a 70TU assisted singleā€¦

I forgot to mention this one in my last post. This should definitely not be touched for now until we see how the meta balances out in PvP. We NEED strong stun protection tools for PvP and the design is great here. I donā€™t think this should be up for conversation for at least 2-3 months.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe people itā€™s asking for another Orca nerfā€¦ Itā€™s been nerfed in 2 consecutive updates let it be itā€™s perfectly fine now.

Iā€™ve been saying this for ages and mainly you were opposedā€¦

Amd about the mythics that need nerfing i will add some to that list

1st Sakuralisk (diffrent suggestion) i perfectly understand the dreamcrush buff it makes more sense now despite how strong was the monster already but was i think thay most be changed itā€™s the SS RAW Hypnotize imo the single most powerful skill of the game it demands a 100 TU restriction from 1st turn because as it is itā€™s just too much.

2nd Arachnadiva: Scapegoatā€¦ Itā€™s freaking 70 TU can be used 3 times and in top of that it creates no weaknesses protectors at the same time Protect teammates itā€™s 100 TU 1 useā€¦ Something looks wrong to me with such a broken move imo it should be only 1 time use and increased to 100 TU in awakened form

1 Like

nerf lemon-make it 40% chance to sleep every mons on field and increase solo potent sleep to 80tu
nerf s fox-remove haunt and tell specifically how many times its gonna rebirth rather than dpending on luck
padrinorca-remove raw from slayerbane
naturgoul-it doesnt need any nerfsā€¦i actually eats off rocks from endā€¦so 50tu movesset is being compensated from sacrifisng something
novadrake-imo it doesnt need its tu increaseā€¦once nova gets poisoned it cant use its ss ā€¦pretty much one time use
they should add 100 tu restriction on inspire

Canā€™t believe people are asking for an Arachna nerf :joy::joy: that makes me so happy.

I donā€™t think so. You were very adamant that Novadrake needed a nerf and in that I was giving my viewpoints but one of the things I showed favour to was a TU increase. Iā€™m often wanting TU increases to the moves that are too oppressive. In the past when you asked for buffs for monsters you almost always wanted TU reductions, which Iā€™ve fought you about.

I completely agree itā€™s super powerful but itā€™s the main impact Sakuralisk has other than RNG and itā€™s often slow to charge double bloodthirst. It benefitted from raw bypassing protectors so perhaps it should have the TU increase from 50 to 70. However, restriction from first turn feels way too harsh when Sakuralisk doesnā€™t have any other big skill to use.

Arachnadiva is weak to protector killer and that move can bypass the scapegoat so really not much of a problem in terms of countering it. Itā€™s the main strong and unique move for Arachnadiva. I think it should remain competitively costed to let her do her thing. The damage moves are all fine TU on the moveset.

6 Likes

ā€¦ Double Repulseā€¦

ā€¦ Vengeanceā€¦

The point itā€™s once you kill Arachna you still have to deal with the no weaknesses protectors she left behind which are very hard to kill and thatā€™s the reason i think 3 uses itā€™s just abusive

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Give 2nd form Arachna 100tu scapegoat 130 is too much

5 Likes

the most important advice from me,
1, nerf lemon because the monster is very over power, a dust passive fairy that can paralyze the opponent until the game ends

2, create a new monster / rework with passive roar + stealbane in 1 monster because now many players are spamming camouflage

3, nerf a little to the nova / naā€™turgoul / gorgo / kirina monsters, that is, increase the TU from 50 - 60 and return the SS nova to the second wind

4, nerf inspire leogeist and titan retreat front line

5, fix the confident strike skill, hp above 70 is touched by a little damage, the skill becomes weak

The rest are nerf and buff to taste, the monsters are strong, donā€™t be too weak, and the weak shouldnā€™t be too strong

10 Likes

Youā€™re the first person to say this and itā€™s absolutely right.Some players have just seen bloom and a protector or two and assumed itā€™s AP spam :joy::man_facepalming:t2: Spot on for realising this is growing in the meta.

Iā€™ve been running Camo spam a bit and it was my end game last season too. There definitely needs to be another counter or two. Shiny Fox is great for it though.

Still think we shouldnā€™t put all of the 50 TU mons in the same bracket. Natu is so easy to kill. It has no HG, low defence and doesnā€™t work for long outside of throw.

1 Like

Dont forget solo potent sleep 50 tu, and gold tailā€™s potent sleep 100 tu

3 Likes

Nova 70TU what the ā– ā– ā– ā– , the secret skill is useless if you want to be served again, Gorgo also got nerfed, this means you want to torture F2P or what hahah now the power is sleep where is justice if you want to nerf all the monsters in nerf

2 Likes

I used up 20 packs to get the monster I wanted so hard to get it kept nerf in the name of that balance crap

2 Likes

Yeah I hope this method can balance the game on pvp. the same as the poison and chrono combos which are hard to block so some roar monsters get chrono killer and poison killer skills, in the next season I hope there will be roars with stealbane skills because the camouflage combo is very difficult to control.

The gacha rate is so low and the monsters in nerf jerk think f2p is so easy to get legends and myths, even though itā€™s very difficult and detrimental to even run out of 20 new packs to get legends and myths.

1 Like