PvP Nerf Poll Preparations

it is very painful, better use Pandamonium 100% sleep, hahaha rip goldtail :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Poisoned panda is :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

When did this happen ā€¦? :thinking:

I think he is talking about the whole poison fl nerf due to toxic entrance and freezecobra and in relation to that gorgo too got affected

Why you still talking about nerfing legends and SEs? Leave them alone! Especially the ones who already got a good nerf. Orca is decent enough to deal with without his speedy raw moves. Not to mention he canā€™t be used with a protector! Iā€™ve also found Fox to not be a problem to deal with and novaā€¦ Stop nerfing the nerfed and focus on the bigger picture like most people want. The OP MYTHICS NERFED!! Infact we might as well buff all legendaries so we can actually be on par with top p2w players with their awakend mythics. I just donā€™t understand how some of the people that are wanting legends to still be nerfed probably have fully awakened mythics, and can probably deal with these legends easily. Itā€™s the mythics and mythics alone that need nerfing.

Love everybody here but please, please for the love of neo gods can we focus on Mythics!

3 Likes

Facts!! Iā€™d love to see this

2 Likes

Nerf Nguini

5 Likes

Based

I mean the gorgo isnā€™t very useful anymore because the freezecobra and toxic entrance have been removed so the combo doesnā€™t work

Dude do NOT make nerf polls. The Dusi Flocco nerf left me with literally a bunch of low tier trash monstersā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::broken_heart:

2 Likes

if dev allows :sweat_smile:

Sakur is fine. She is completely rng base. Her SS is the only move that makes her good. Everything else is simple rng. She either win u the game or just sit on the field and does nothing.

1 Like

I think gorgo got a shadow nerf on his passive in 2nd form. Now the chances it dies after using a skill are a bit bigger.

Roaring entrance in its true means :fire:

It can be killed by Stealthbane (Jag, Pontibear, Spectrefox, Suikenshi) itā€™s more of a buff this way imho

2 Likes

I think Iā€™ll also include a buff poll so that could help even it out. My main goal for this next poll is to get the devs to nerf some of the op awakened mythics.

2 Likes

???

Co-incidence ?

I have not had a single problem against padri ever since green spectre

5 Likes

He is right . Stealth entrance is a buff . Devs donā€™t consider stealth entrance for padri plz

1 Like

NO . Itā€™s a SE-dragulus and dracarosa food then . This will just kill that beautiful stun absorber .

I cannot believe people actually have problem with this awesome monster . I just canā€™t believe this .

I have been screaming this literally everyday since itā€™s release . The PROBLEM WAS AND IS CYNTHIA . Nefariadon WAS never the problem u all .

2 Likes