Balance changes (thx for nerfing literally everything except for mythics)

I was about to say that this update would be really good for game balance because the monsters that get auto included into teams like dusi and flocc got nerfed, but not a single mythic was weakened so now the game is even more p2w lol.

8 Likes

Yeah since I retired at the moment they are probably short of money :joy:

27 Likes

I’m all for nerf everything, but seriously?

Lemon untouched, Cynthia untouched… Freezecobra nerfed to the ground. Are you serious? You already nerfed Toxic Entrance.

And speaking of, Chance Toxic Entrance and Poison Storm Entrance got nerfed too for some reason, but yo, Kunomi can keep hers. She’s a mythic after all.

And the RAW nerf? The big problematic monster was Orca and he got barely touched. Nova too.

3 Likes

Kunomi should’ve had a change to her entrance passives as well. Also freezecobra didn’t deserve to be nerfed almost as much as lemon deserved to be nerfed

This is not a balance change, this is only nerf legend and se and buff the mythics.

9 Likes

Frankly the only restriction that should have been given was to Toxic Entrance, other ones couldn’t be abused.

All I know is that I had all 3 poison top tiers: Gorgo, Scorp, and Gazer. Now 2 got heavily nerfed, I’ll let you guess who’s the other one.

Fortunately gorgo is protected bc it’s a mythic but now freezecobra can’t support it which sucks

This looks much a desperate money wise move.

3 Likes

THEY BUFFED SAKURALISK?! WHAT THE â– â– â– â– ?! WHY?!

10 Likes

Because is a mythic :joy:

6 Likes

Now you got what you wanted all along, told you scorpio will get 200 TU DPE.

1 Like

WHAT? DID THEY ACTUALLY TAKE MY WORDS SERIOUSLY AND NERFED EVERY SINGLE S+ ??? WAIT WHAT!

PS: DAHELLLL… THEY NERFED ONLY LEGENDARIES?? OH CMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

#time2quit
#TcYouAll

8 Likes

my poor :face_with_head_bandage: :sneezing_face: scorpio

5 Likes

Some people were clever enough to let go of the emotional attachment towards the game earlier… Latest clever person being Dont89 !

We are dumbos and we deserve this LMAO

Novadrake is still awesome and the meta is gonna be so much different so I’m looking forward to this I guess

We should see the full update list but if it makes it more p2w, I will stop for good… Fighting mythics aint fun

7 Likes

If you’re planning to nerf some of the top tier/most used monsters (between them, the two people “used” to prioritize when buying at the shop, Dusi and flocco)…do not nerf them all at the same time.

Terrible the Flocco 2.0 btw. The previous one was perfect. I’m pretty sure we won’t see him much from now on.

1 Like

Mythics need the cost increase atleast.

1 Like

Some genius players suggested cost decrease when they were released… I don’t remember who but players forced devs to do it actually when some of us were against it

Nice to finally see you writing this sentence man​:rofl::rofl::rofl: I thought I’d never see the day, we were always arguing about that

4 Likes