PvP line up suggestion

edit1: I will add a new upgraded line up every week, after the OM is released. And I will tell why the previous line up was good/chosen. Stay tuned.

edit2: March 30rd. I have semi-retired. I don’t play nearly as much as before, but I still play a few games of PvP here and there. I’m going to post my current line-up. It’s in page 2.

First Line up:

This line up (Season 2 Week 5) is strong against any line up, especially teams with vortexor (it counters vortexor, especially if they get 2 BAs and send back your first 6 arks) or strong hitters at the front of the line up.

Raioh
Chopperbug
Tryphoon
Gremknight
Vortexor
Tryphonwyrn
Stratowyrn
Scorpionix
Goldernhorn
Arkwing (upgrade to: minespider)
Vegitcat (upgrade to stego)
Angelon (upgrade to destructor)
Magmawyrm
Halopard
Omega

This is a very strategic line up and I don’t recommend newbies to use this line up as it is very hard to use. Mostly support arks with very few strong hitters. But the support arks up to Stratowyrm, should be able to take out at least 8 opponent arks. Most of the matches should end by Angelon (Destructor).

If you wanna use this line up effectively, you must be very good with TU management.

I won’t go into details about the line up because the details are very, very long. I will answer any questions though. Each ark has been chosen for their positions for a more than a reason/scenario.

found my new lineup however, what are good alternatives to goldenhorn and vegitcat? 

you put tryphoon twice though.

^ one is Triphoon and the other one is typhowyrm… i can’t edit… on my phone :confused:

Golderhorn can be replaced with osiriswyr
and vegicat can be replaced by a heavy hitter if you don’t have a stego.

Wow~ I’ve met this lineup many times from Eddie hehe.
TBH I think I haven’t won once to this one( has Kami though :stuck_out_tongue: )

I have kami but I didn’t put him in the line up because not everyone has it. And I wanted to make this line up accessible to everybody :slight_smile:

I’ve played that lineup thrice today and never lost :neutral_face:

Unless someone was using this exact same line up, I highly doubt you faced this line up Crystal.

Edd we fought about 10 minutes ago, nice strategy , i had fun :) 

I remember it quite well. It was 3 times while I had some downtime at work. The only difference may have been that Triphoon and Vortexor may have been switched, but I remember the rest of the arks being there.

Interesting… wonder who else would even think of using stratowyrm… switching triphoon with vortexor is really bad. I would not recommend that…

I’m kinda mad at myself because I probably could of gotten triphoon when it came out, but I didn’t :frowning:
At first it didn’t look good to me but now I get creamed by it in pvp.
And also nice line up :slight_smile:

My line up:
vortexor
Chopper bug
Typhonwyrm
Luxnight
Ark wing
Scorpionix
Raioh
Minespider
Osiriswyrm
Vegitiger
Astroleon
Terrorfish
Magmawyrm
Halopard
Omega

C’mon eddster make it good!i also have every catchable ark, and recipe, and felimancer.

Right off the bat, your starting 3 is bad. I see many people on PvP having just wind types to pair with vortexor but arks have no synergy at all. Typhonwyrm serves no purpose there other than being a wind type ark. It is NOT strong in your first 3 slots and it can’t 1 shot anything. Vortexor should be in 4 or 5 spot to make it super efficient. I’m gonna give you one of my oldest line-ups (updated with current arks that I didn’t have before) that I’m pretty sure can win you 7/10 matches.

Chopperbug

Plasmorex (My fav ark that serves sooooooo many purposes, people don’t realize how strong Plasmorex is even though he is a shadow ark. Now even more than before is stronger, because people with SS are not starting SS in the first 3 anymore and even if they do and Plasmorex gets 1 shoted, you are still in pretty good shape).

Arkwing

Gremknight

Vortexor

Scorpionix

Osiriswyrm

Minespider

Vegicat

Magmawyrm

Halopard

Typhonwyrm

Raioh

Angelon

Omega

Why plasmorex? I know he’s strong, but he’s also very weak to luxnight.

Current:

Vortexor

Triphoon

chopper

grem

arkwing

scorpionix

barricadus

raioh

terrorfish

goldenhorn

halopard

typhonworm

magmaworm

nilomoth

omega

Bench:

Osiriswyrm, plasmorex, luxknight, necrodrake, snowja, meowzard, rest of the catchable arks… ha

Thanks!

I just explained it to you in chat :slight_smile:

Barricadus is currently the WORST ark for PvP.

Plasmorex
Chopperbug

Arkwing
Gremknight

Vortexor

Triphoon

Golderhorn

Scorpionix

Osiriswyrm

Magmawyrm

Halopard

Tryphonwyrm

Raioh

Angelon

Omega

With the release of gygarock… it directly counters this opening :slight_smile:

Haha looks like there’s some rebuilding to do for a lot of people

Mine is

Volcawolf
Gearwolf
Golden horn
Scorpionix
Vortexor
Shadowstalker
Chopperbug
Terrorfish
Mossgolem
Vegitiger
Barry
Mine spider
Triphoon
Destructor
Omegawyrm

I win pretty much all my matches, but are there and improvements i could make to this team?

Quick strategy summary

First three- heavy hitters, do well in both front and back just in case of vortexor

Vortexor Scorpionix, vortexor banishes while Scorpionix takes out metal arks and trouble arks.

Shadow stalker chopper terror Mossgolem- chopper leaves opponents stunned, in comes terror and mossgolem, terror uses end bringer, stalker scapegoates itself, Mossgolem uses siesta to stall.

Barry mine spider: vegi should take out an pesky scorpionix, then Barry guardians to allow mine spider to survive.

Anything i could do to improve?

Late game Scorpionixes will tear your strategy apart.