Need help with my line up

This is my current line up.

Yes, I have all the OM and egg-exclusive arks.

No, I couldn’t beat stun teams 100% of the time. My chance is around 60:40.

Scorpionix

Gearwolf

Vortexor

Chopper bug

SS

Minespider

Mossgolem

Kami

Halopad

Triphoon

Magma/goldenhorn/Angelon

Raioh

Destructor

Vegitiger

Omega

I need help in the followings:

1 how to beat stun team? If my vortexor gets BA, I can beat them, otherwise it’s up to my luck and the opponent’s ability not to mess it up.

2 should I use Magma or Golden horn or Angelon? I kinda like magma because it can OHKO opponent’s vegi, which is the biggest threat to my Triphoon. However, Golden horn and Angelon can also protect/heal my Kami and Triphoon. I tried all of them but still couldn’t figure out which is the best.

I do have S stego but personally refrain from using him :slight_smile:

PS: My 3 first arks credit to Don Stun. Highly appreciated. Also thx to Eddster for advise:)

1 Like

Very Nice team!

Damn i hate when your scorpion goes first :confused:

To your little problem With angelon magma Goldenhorn, i have the same prob almost my is angelon magma chopper.

If i where you i would take Goldenhorn the little boost it give Can help a kami/triphoon and thats more dangerous.

You have one of the strongest teams out there, so good job. :wink:
Oh another Thing… If you have terrorfish i would put it in there i made some combos where i Got 6 arks just by Holding Them Down With stego Goldenhorn. In your case i would use Mossgolem terror shadowstalker kami or something like that so you Can statis or siesta…

lol…Kami…~~

When you have a kami, you shouldn’t ask for lineup help. You should be giving it. I like the lineup. Wish I had a minespider.

Partially True. Ive seen some really bad Kami users…probably didn’t put in the sweat to get it.

@don stun, I hate when yours go first too! Thx for the advice. I tried adding the fish but it did’t seem to blend well with my current team, try using golden horn now.

@bvs,I am happy to give advice to others.:slight_smile: the reason i ask for advice because many pp here seems to be able to win against stun team but I couldn’t do so consistently.

As we speak, I defeated Jooky once but now I’m caught up in his stego + charca trap.

My current line up. Pretty effective against everything except for gear wolf in the first 3 and stun team. Just loss to jooky before posting this.

Vortexor

Triphoon

Raioh

Golden horn

Octoneer

Vegitiger

SS

Scorpionix

Mossgolem

Minespider

Kami

Halopard

Destructor

Magmawyrm 

Omega

Weak points: Gearwolf in the first 3 will OHKO my vortexor. Destructor is vulnerable to everything since there is no tank nor stun in front of him.

Your lineup is quite susceptible to knock back and banish, seeing as when I played you yesterday, I banished your first 3, knocked back kami and a few others, and from there just took everything else out without much of a struggle. Neither of us had very many BA’s, but because I knocked back your more strategically placed arks, you ended up losing.
That and because your scorp/minespider are so close together, I got +800% bonus with Octoneer :wink:

Winvestor, your line up has changed a lot! You disconnected too! My team FTW! You stego/kami abuser :wink: luckily you didn’t get chance to use one of them ha

Me?
I think I stated clearly many times that though I have S ranked stego
I’ve never use stego for more than 1400 games. You must be mistaken me for someone else . And for the past 2400 matches I disconnected intentionally less than 15 times. Even when facing with stego users.

But yes, my line up has changed quite a lot since I posted my latest one because I found a more effective line up. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I had you in my gc anyway :confused: and you did have stego but only had chance to hit one ark of mine with him…
Maybe gc was playing up at the time or something… Weird.

My current line up. The first three was inspired (copied) from the Japanese lady with long Japanese name who is number 15 in the rankings. It’s very effective so far but I still have to figure out how to use it to its fullest potential.

Destructor
Pegasian
Triphoon
Vortexor
Raioh
Octoneer
SS
MS
Mossgolem
Kami
Halopard
Magma
Scorpionix
Vegitiger
Omega

I’m quite sad that I have to put vegi at the back as he couldn’t shine so much there but I found him very useful against late game Gigarock.
Besides I found many pp start to bench magma somehow so he isn’t ohko that often. He is also less likely to face against golden horn late game so he can deal lots of damage there.

Insane… Does you often get 2 hits with destructor? - just realized how fast pega is makes a big diffrence :slight_smile:

Haha no I don’t but when I do, opponent usually dc :stuck_out_tongue:

I once get 3 BAs which kill 5 dragons hahaha.

What’s MS?

Mine spider

Now I do not have Kami, which blows, what do you think would be an alternative for him? I’ve been dabbling with stegospike/Osiris/Gremknight , with fairly equal perfomance. What’s your take?

Sheer fact that you use Stegospike doesn’t want to let me to help you…

@LiquidMTness - what about gigarock or inferowyrm

@Crystal - me? Stego?

Not you.