My line up

Hey so if anyone needs a good team with no egg only arks this is my team( in order):

Chopperbug
Shadowlance
Gremknight
Luxnight
Puffoxin
Osiriswyrm (only OM ark)
Nilomoth
Plasmorex
Vegitiger
Magmawyrm
Arkwing
Barricadus
Omegawyrm
Angelon
Don penguini

I have been on a 7 win streak in Master league. No particular strategy, just use smart decisions.

Wanna a challenge? I’ll have no [egg only] team too! Do you mind if I have two OMs instead of one? :slight_smile:

The opening chopperbug and gremknight is starting to get annoying and repetitive. Not directing my comment to the OP, just mentioning that a counter for it is urgently required as currently there is no diversity anymore in the master league.

Yeah I only use it cause everyone in the master league seems too

Im trying something new here, have been fighting some teams with the opening shadowstalker/gremknight/chopperbug and decided to just go full strenght with frizzileon, magma and infernowyrm as my opening lineup.
Its been working all right so far. My frizzileon always goes before gremknight and can OHKO it with the army flame boosted 100% for having two other fire arks together.
If Magma goes first I can usually beastbane SS first and then with Army flame it goes down to less than half hp.
Stun still affects me pretty bad, but it keeps the opponent from using chopper/grem.
Its kinda like three for three swap, but it wont give a chance for the opponent to scramble you, boost SS or kick any arks back.
Sometimes SS goes before me but it isnt strong enough to take any of my arks unless it gets BAs, so its nothing really worrying.

Anyway, it just gives a different option to those fed up with the same old. It requires two egg exclusive though.

Most of the time, don penguini was a bad move for me. A waste. Im using angelon and omegawyrm as last arks :wink: … It works pretty well :slight_smile: players in master knows how to make don penguini harmless!

Beastbane on SS? Are u drunk bro? ahah

Totally agree on that. I got rid of don a while ago and been doing ok without it.

As for the rest of the OP’s lineup, I would get rid of Osiriswyrm for now. I honestly battle quite a lot guys using it and it does not cause me any trouble. There are lots of arks with better results atm.

To use Osiris right now, you need to sacrifice 2+ other spots for arks with plague. It’s not worth it yet.

My lineup is osyriswyrm chopperbug and grem :slight_smile: osyris’ decoy works pretty well , its better than metalllodius , cause i can do damage  lol

I’m thinking about placing puffoxin instead of chopperbug, i can try to use plague strategy

Based on my opening arks, if magma goes first and I use AOE, it wont kill grem, only chopper, hence im stunned and grem can do a lot. Its either beastbane or vengeance to hit just one target , so vengeance wont cause much damage as all arks are still alive.
Magmas beastbane causes almost 500 damage on SS which is quite good. If you read my strategy carefully you will understand.

What if ShadowStalker goes first and cast scapegoat on chopper? And if the lineup is gremkight at second place, what to do?

Thought vengeance was stronger than beastbane , lapsus :slight_smile:

Not worth in my opinion as Osiris is pretty weak anyway.

I always try to knockback everything, most of the time shadowstalker, then grem or chopper, depends on ba’s lol… I think its better to place heavy hitters on the 4th place.

If shadow goes first and scapegoat, you just make sure to use frizzileon first. Skip magma’s turn if necessary as it will only take out chopper. Army flame will take both chopper and grem. Them you pretty mych stunned for a while. So make sure you have a good ark coming in next to help out.
As I said before, it works in a 3 for 3 swap, so dont expect to destroy the enemys lineup with the fire team. I just wanted to come up with something different than the usual knockback or scramble.

Yea but atm i dont have shadowstalker and im tryin to counter it… currently i had like 3/5 wins with this line up :slight_smile:

Btw, if you didnt realize opponent’s grem will never act before your frizzileon. Or at least it hasn’t so far.
Anyway, dont get me wrong. Im not saying this is a freaking awesome idea. Just throwing a suggestion and see if you guys can come up with something that can help or point the flaws. It just works ok as lomg as you are aware that you will get stunned pretty badly. But it kinda surprises the opponent as they expect to use grem at least once.

I dont have it either, so want to find a way to counter the strategy. But I would assume you dont time eggs and dont have the exclusives. In that case keep your strategy as it is a lot harder with only normal arks.

I’m a timer but only because my data were deleted by an error of itunes lol 2 month of hard playing gone … So i started again but i started timing … i have all egg exclusive but i dont have om arks. Too bad! In pvp i dont use charcha and stego cause i hate them, i only use minespider cause its a must have!

Hey don works pretty well with my new set up, I switched out puffoxin, chopper bug, and but in Anubis and typhonwyrm. Anubis and agelon are right before Don, so they can sacrifice and Don uses showdown
Put* the “but” is suppose to be put

Hey Ewertonrodrigo, your method works well! :slight_smile:
I’ve had a few tryouts and I think it’s pretty handy to do so, saved me a lot of brains by not bothering to wrestle with ShadowStalker+supporters team over and over again :slight_smile: