Potential nerf ideas?

I proposed that Cannibalize restruction not really as a nerf but because it doesn’t make sense. How can you eat yourself wtf.

On the other hand, I started to actually like the fact Retribution activates from killing your own allies (despite still hating Zibbo), because it reminds me of the meme with Eric Andre shooting Hannibal.

I am sad I don’t have strong Retribution setup monsters like Geomagnus, Ziberius, Baublebasher or Hellfox. I would have great fun with them.

1 Like

Cynthia could probably use a chance on her passive. Same with Lemon.

Padrinorca I think is more problematic passives wise, but higher TUs is better than nothing. I’m also a huge fan of reverting the RAW buff.

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel like Cynthia is ok, it’s just the trigger all that’s the problem from the SE.

2 Likes

My suggestion for novadrake is to make bloodprice 25% so he won’t last way too long and there would be a chance that he kills himself if the player miscalculated lol.

Tricranium could use a bit of speed and defense decrease just don’t change anything else so he could still be very strong but a bit more manageable.

2 Likes

Wait, why buff him?

3 Likes

It’s not a buff. If I remember correctly bloodprice is 20%, by increasing it to 25% he would be critical in 3-4 moves and could last 8 moves at max if no one heals. His lifespan is immediately halved if you hit him too.

Well I won’t talk about Nova but reducing Tricranium’s defense is a buff
Only speed Nerf would be fair on him

1 Like

I only suggested defense decrease on him because most of my monsters are storm lol. But he’s too tanky for a monster that sweeps tho it’s already bad enough that you might sacrifice one monster to kill him before he goes on a spree and most units fails to one shot him.

If u r decreasing it’s defense then u also need to increase it’s attack
More attacks will give him more fire power

1 Like

Aaaa

No, actually Blood Price is 30% of current HP. Since Novadrake has 3832 HP, if we suppose he never gets hit, Novadrake can act
log3.3̅ (3832) ≈ 6 times (rounded down). Probably even 7 times, since I don’t really know how the game rounds HP everytime there’s a HP tweaking move (maybe @Killerdog can help with that).

What you say though is true: if his passive removed 20% of MAXIMUM HP, similarly to how it was pre-buff, it would already be a huge step ahead. It would force him to use Second Wind a lot earlier and die a lot faster.

2 Likes

oh so it was my mistake sorry. I didn’t know bloodprice consumes current hp instead of max hp. But yeah I’m glad you still got my point haha.

1 Like

Yeah indeed I agree with your suggestion. It would be very pleasant to see.

1 Like

I didn’t say he was screaming/crying. My post is the one below :no_mouth:.

Some of those are good suggestions, but I’m against legendary’s nerf for the reason I talked about

I totally agree with you good friend, He is not the one who cries, he only makes way for others to cry, as for what you tell me about it being good to hear comments like these from time to time, I think that is exactly the problem, I wish it were once in a while, not all the time !!!

1 Like

Jajajajaja This is getting worse and worse it is no longer a nerf thread at a time, but now they are massive, Nova, tracraneunm, ahuizar, Orca, Better direct ballan and without camouflages, say Nerf F2p, at least it would be something Brave and without hiding

You want to give him nerf ah all the monsters of the game with which we play horita does not seem to me enough I find it difficult to kill ah my ah the mythical awake that for you to come your ah try to give you nerf in what we lean on the f2p quite broken are the mythical and I can not wake any win my top 100 that could be top 50 thanks ah the big teams and their mythical awake do not cry anymore and play neo that so After what I do is uninstall it thank you ah that if you’re still there if you’re not going Play more

That’s what happens in this game that when you destroy it they complain is nothing more​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:no_mouth:
He didn’t mean those he just suggested stuff

1 Like

If yes, it’s like a camouflage :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Which is why I’m making a singular thread where it can all be contained. This way if someone’s about to put a nerf complaint in some other thread, they can just be told to take it here rather than dragging that other topic down with a nerf tangent.

1 Like