Poison Coating is OP

That passive is op. especially considering tagoneshi moves. throw stealth bane in there and you have delugazar 2.0 Devs please consider reducing the odds of poisoning a monster from 100 to 40 or 60-ish as with his double target moves as well as poison chomp, he is very powerful

I have to disagree here; reducing the odds on Poison Coating would greatly lower Tago’s versatility.

that guy has assassinate double bloodthirst and poison chomp. its SS maybe somewhat weak but assassinate with auto poison as soon as you hit. RIP protectors. Double blood thirst means you can take care of monsters with hold ground quite easily

also why is there a cake next to my profile

Is it youre birthday ?

Wolfie would love you

In fairness that poison coating is basically excessive force except he dosent get the kill so it won’t charge bt. Still rediculous though

yes.

Exccesive force:

1. Goes through HG.
  2. Ignore shields.
  3. Ignore the defence of the monsters (making the damage much higher).

Poison attack perhaps good against HG, but it doesnt ignore shield nor ignore defence, which make it much weaker then exccesive force (and it wont charge his bloodmove).

On top of that, if you hit lets say lord (which got overwatch on) - the overwatch will triggwr before the poison tick kills him on HG, so its not really a counter to those (unlike BB).

TL;DR: he is balanced, and weaker then an execcive force monster.

1. Poison tick does kill overwatch monsters given that you bring them to 1hp
  2. Poison breaks shields
  3. Yes it’s weaker but it’s still rediculous. It’s like bane or terror and delug had a child

What? Your posts don’t make sense

1. Nope. If the monster is poisoned - it doesnt able to use overwatch again. BUT if you hit lord before it is poisoned, while he got overwatch on, and you put him to HG with venom protect killer / coat assasinate -its goes like that :
    Getting hit – HG triggered – overwatch triggered – gets a turn and able to use desparate double – poison tick – dead.

2. Nope. again, if a monster is poisoned it cant use shield (unlike overwatch it actually can but the poison tick will break it next turn). If you hit a shielded monster with poison - it will break the shield like ANY other attack, while making 0 damage. The only different from other attacks - enemy will be poisoned after it, but the shield still block the damage.

Happy Birthday mate :tada::tada:

1 Like

Well that’s not exactly what I mean. Anyway, normally when I have bitterbeast and he’s hot with a strong poison sting or something and has overwatch, he dies regardless. Maybe that only happens to be but it does. And by breaks shields I suppose that was silly to say

For bitter beast it goes like (by strong I mean boosted or something) - Hit - overwatch - poison tick - dies before turn -

1 Like

I can confirm you’re wrong and iSegal is right on the overwatch/HG/poison thing. The monster get its turn and then dies AFTER attacking. So double desperate double can be used (or bite for choco and then it doesnt die). If you are already at HG, then you die first obviously but due to the attack, not the poison tick

OOOOOR slayerbane/bite with peng, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR something with uto

Ok then. It’s not that common so maybe my memory has faltered :expressionless:

Woah Tagosenshi is fine, it’s just a very strong monster! Great sweeping potential, good diversity and camouflage to top it off. It’s among the best sweepers in the game but not overpowered and not as good as Delugazar.

I think if any changes happen to this monster it will be a great shame! I don’t even have it myself, in case you’re wondering.

P.S. Galathynius it’s your forum anniversary… one year since you made your account here.

I think he tagenshi is a great addition, unique and very effective at sweeping. If i had any issues it would be that i know devs are going to abuse us with him in pve :joy:

actually I joined the forum in December of 2017… but today is my birthday