Poison Coating is OP

No offense to anyone but this is getting ridiculous about asking nerfs in new released monsters ,
Trivinthian needs a little buff , but leave rest of the guys alone!!!
I have done a LOT of testing on octopus,
It’s NOT OP!! I REPEAT NOT OP.

It is really a good monster with very rounded movesets !!
If it had around 40-60ish speed, then it was OP, but it’s slow 38 speed, you can do a lot in that time to counter it.
(Fact - octopus dies very quickly after just 1 or 2 kills, only time it survived was when I battled @TNB_iSegal and he didn’t killed it to see how much damage it can do!!!)

1 Like

ok we can make a deal. I will do a pack in a couple of days. if I get him, lock this thread. if I don’t… nerf him to hell!!!

Yep, i agree. People forgets he is a slow monster, and a slow monster just cant be op by definition.

Look at peng, on first turn he kills 4 of your monsters. It doesnt get any better then that. Probally the best monster for an end game. But its all good, cant complain, he is slow and you got time to deal with him with plenty of ways.

1 Like

Just coz it’s your birthday, you can’t just ask anything in return.
Bdw happy birthday & only gift you’ll be getting will be a huge DISAPPOINTMENT ( octopus will not get nerfed) for creating this thread.
#nonerfbirthdays :wink::joy:

So… when are we buffing triv? I disagree on the lil buff he needs, he needs a big 1 :disappointed_relieved:

ok. my bad and if I wanted anything for my birthday it would be a legendary not a nerf for someone I don’t have