Let's give some love to the poisonous monsters

I think that many poisonous monsters are not being taken into account as they should be and I say this because I do not understand why devouring poison takes 160 seconds and double devouring poison 200. I think that instead, the first one should take 100 and double poison eater 160 since they are cataloging it as if it were a poisonous massacre when in fact it is not so. However, those who hunt dreams live a very different situation, since they do it in 100 seconds and, in my opinion, it is almost the same as devouring poison. I wish the developers explained this situation to me, since there must be a certain balance between all the monsters

I think that double poison eater is fine where it is but poison eater should be reduced to 130tu and/or receive a slight damage buff. Dreamhunt deals more damage and costs less tu because putting a monster to sleep is much harder than poisoning one.

2 Likes

If you think that the double poison eater is fine as it is then change it for poison slaughter since they have the same time.

Yeah @Dev_VKC listen to @THE_FENIX and let’s give Scorp a buff! Gazer too while we’re at it

2 Likes

I think posion is fine. It counters a lot of strats and is powerful.

1 Like

Except the classic APs. They could use a minor buff imo

1 Like

I think the same

I agree with others that poison is fine. Sure, some of the older poison monsters have some slow moves but when you take into account how much poison counters then it’s no surprise it’s balanced with higher TU (shields, hold ground, stealth, overwatch, sleep).

Newer, more powerful monsters are sometimes given faster versions of the poison moves either with some disadvantage or team building / setup required, e.g. Pumpking only has poison gas to poison enemies and needs to be poisoned itself to one-shot most things, Blacktitan has the SOLO requirement. We don’t have monsters with the guaranteed 50TU setup, 100TU poison eater like the original auto-poisoners would be with this change (which btw they’d have 100TU stun immune sweeping which goes through HG/shields/etc.).

We can have balanced, faster, poison moves but better to see them on new monsters I think rather than change all the old ones.

There are classics of everything that could do with minor buffs. Posion has some incredible monsters and is for me the scariest monsters in PvP. Posion makes me feel uncomfortable. It’s so easy to set up multiple kills with posion and they can wipe out entire teams in a heart beat. I actually think posion is overpowered. Buffing the classics will make matters worse.

I totally agree with Saitama