❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

there was no reply from the dev about the pvp connection problem in ranking, it was very detrimental to have to enter the match then DC again because it was still lagging and this happened repeatedly, I even lost points because this was very annoying when I tried to get back into the match but couldn’t, I actually don’t want to report this but because I play Neo in my spare time just for fun I can’t play rankings on the last day because the last day here is a busy day

3 Likes

It’s a bit strange that the lag is only on one side, maybe there’s a system error? Who knows

A post was merged into an existing topic: I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I’ve come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 3)



Nice unreleased legendary in the BQ battle

6 Likes



Oh u mean this?

8 Likes

I’m so confused why they nerf stun pulse then release monsters with swift stun pulse… that’s not rebalancing stun, that’s just power creep.

4 Likes

Stun converter with stun entrance with stun pulse. Didnt we have a thread about stunlock this whole past week?

Are those supposed to be there too??

1 Like

They made some matchmaking changes in bond for sure, my loss rate increased after update, and it’s consistent :thinking:

Legendary Twighoul

A few remarks about AI behaviour: I always try to auto battle SCB and it usually works out. Today my team was defeated many times and it should be a versatile team so I watched what AI was doing.

Noticed that some monster that have a dual killing move like Anglomaiden (double darkbane) or Doomoth (double dream ender ) often don’t target the monster that enables their crit. Something overrides the correct targeting and they target two monsters that don’t meet the criteria and do no damage to them. Please check that out!

1 Like

Same with yingyang dragon

A case of !=/==mixup seems like :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah it seems to specifically be light/dark bane type moves. I’ve noted it before… the AI almost purposefully avoids targeting monsters they can critical

acctuly it does this with poison and such to its just less noticable as there is a bigger chance of having all monsters poisend for one reason or another

Still not fixed yet. Really annoying ,I hope u fix it soon. @Dev_VKC

5 Likes

Hola casi siempre que voy ala granja de xp a evolucionar moustros los números que aparecen debajo de los pasos se buguean y cuando camino 4 serían 8 2 sería 4 osea te multiplica los paso pero no te da la xp

Hi, I’m talking to you about a problem that happened to me with my account. In reality, they banned me but unfairly it is the only account I have and I wouldn’t want to lose it. If there is any way to remove the ban, please, I would appreciate a response. Thank you for your attention. I love it. his game

If you’re banned, they probably had a reason for it.

What is the reason?

If your banned for bad manners, or you’re banned for using bad name, probably you can get reverted after a while.

But if you use a mod, I don’t think you have much of a chance for getting the ban removed.

Good luck to you.

Omg my heart i almost had a panic attack, thats awefull hope they fix it soon

3 Likes