Login anniversary bug

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
A friend of mine had trouble with the anniversary login. They can claim rewards but they don’t come to the inbox so they are lost.
He said this is the 4rd time this happened to him and he can’t claim the rewards (today counts)
The normal login is fine tho

The login pic is the what I tried to claim today and didn’t get

Also my friend is @Djbasak

Yesterday after the update
It let me claim the reward for 12th day
But after i re logged
The bug reappeared and got stuck in 11th day

1 Like

Please tell me u deliberately did this.

I meant 4th but my grammar sucks

3 Likes

Dont lie, u wrote 4rd, how do u even pronounce that lol, Ford? :rofl: :rofl:

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD ??

Dude, check your clock. It’s currently the middle of the night in Tokyo. You gave them literally one afternoon to read the forum, see your post, do something about it then reply

2 Likes

Sorry

I think i might be facing this bug,
I wasn’t able to claim the 6 star ticket today. Before this i was able to claim the gems However i think my device is facing issues when it comes to taking the tickets only.
Friend Code: 64765631

I believe you have already claimed and received the login bonus successfully, but the game failed to save. So it looks like you can claim the same reward again but actually not.

We released emergency update twice for the issues caused by upgrading our game engine. Login bonus may not be saved properly with previous bugged version.

Please wait for at least 1 day and don’t use transfer ID right after claiming login bonus, login bonus should be working perfectly again.

4 Likes

thx for the help

Thnx for the reply
So switching between two accs caused the issue