Daily Reward

So I’m I the only one having trouble with the daily rewards? I’ll play for most of the day online and offline. Then randomly the daily reward will pop up for that day even though I had already played tons, but sometimes it doesn’t show up at all making me miss that day and losing my cumulative reward. There needs to be a manual way to start it, I’m tired of missing my cumulative rewards because it doesn’t bother to check if I’ve got my reward for that day when ice been playing for hours.

The same problem for me too

Im having the same problem

I Am on Day7 now
But then when it showed up again, it said that i already claimed the reward. This wasnt even at the letter where u usually claim the rewards

My cumalative login bonus started from the beginning, whats up with this

Mine too. Logged in in the morning (GMT time), by the evening, it had reset.

Mine too. Logged in in the morning (GMT time), by the evening, it had reset.

Im having the same problem

Having the same problem

Same problem, is this going to happen all the time with cummalative bonus, if so we will never be able to evovle chronos then

Same problem, is this going to happen all the time with cummalative bonus, if so we will never be able to evovle chronos then

Same issue with me too but then mine didn’t even reset today the daily login went back to the start as it should after day 7 but culminating bonus never even loaded up

Oops didn’t realise I’d been logged in as a guest

Just happened to me again, even though I bought a new egg, did at least 7 online missions, ultra evolved a few monsters, it says I wasn’t online yesterday, lost my bonus again.

My cumulative bonus hasn’t loaded at all for three consecutive days…

My daily reward started back at 2 for some reason

Yay got a reset. Very happy about that. NOT! THANKS A LOT!

Same problem here!

Same with me unfortunately :cry: