Same here
, some time like that.
@Dev_VKC can you check im suppose to be at day 7 balancion because i cant claim day 6 rewards i think it happens because of my recent use of restore code
friend id: 30167218
I just want to confirm this.
This conversion skill should give the user a kill, right?
But my slayerbane didn’t active after Jackolene kill his teammate. This is just happened in PvP.
When I use Vinegazer and use this conversion skill in PvE, opponent with slayerbane skill activated their skill.
Quell is 42tu, why is she placed after Sturg?
But when I do 42tu purify, then it’s placed correclty, 42tu later in the queue.
@Dev_VKC explain the difference because it can be misleading to say the least.
Lilithia was put to sleep by Lemon, even though Lilithia is sleep immune. @Dev_VKC
We love to see some sleep immune being put to sleep, don’t we.
She’s just taking a quick power nap
That only tells me Lemon hits different ![]()
First time mate?
I’m very sure I left the game and this was a little reason but still one
Damn that happened to me too i was sur next monster was at 29 tu i used rex attack boost who was +3 , (28 tu) but ut went behind 29 tu , so i thought maybe i was wrong
Can confirm.
Where did it happen, PVE event or PVP?
Edited:
Never mind, we have found a reason. This issue will be fixed in the upcoming update. We may rework her passive skills again after having reviewed all the feedback from our users.
Thank you
Well they ignore us. Better stop play PVP instead playing ½ hours for single match
My pvp match not even 15, very boring.
Sad to hear that bro , it already happened to me and everything was like that lagging, and i restarted my game with restore code like 3 times to be fixed i suggest you try to restore few times maybe it will be fixed , otherwise lets hope the new update befoee ranked will fix it
Hi after long time without talk.
A friend got a problem recently(yesterday tbh),the matter is in pvp,appear the “searching for opponent”,“connecting to the match” and then never start and kick him out
There is his friend code: 39931750
Yes I am really hope they fix it
@Dev_VKC , I can’t claim or check daily log in anniversary (2 day)
Somehow it failed to appear. It should have been fixed about a hour ago. Please restart the game.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you bby ![]()






