❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

I Can not participate in pvp and ultimate challenge . pls help it is since janauary. So help me pls :pray::pray::pray::pray: . My friend id 70010389

post this in bug reports or send a message to @Dev_VKC explaining the problem. also UC isn’t available at the moment.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC Incredibly, Deus X, just sent Kaerukenshi back, I only have the photos because it was not recorded

Strong boi, moved unmovable

1 Like

He probably just asked him to move nicely

8 Likes

Thank you for reporting.

2 Likes

It’s giving this error when I use the above team for pvp. Friend code -46958755

3 Likes

my money is on bulbieboom. he has a history…

1 Like

It’s actually naturgoul. Dunno why?

1 Like

Buenas a todos y un saludo a las personas responsables de este juego tan maravilloso. Por favor necesito la ayuda de algún admin ya que tuve un problemita con el login diario del Game y no me llegó a dar la última Star amarilla, esto es un problema que tengo hace rato lo que no sabía por dónde informar este problemita. Por favor necesito esa ayudita, muchas gracias por escucharme.

[Hello everyone and greetings to the people responsible for this wonderful game. Please I need the help of an admin since I had a little problem with the daily login of the Game and it did not give me the last yellow Star, this is a problem that I have had for a while so I did not know where to report this little problem. Please I need that little help, thank you very much for listening.]

Hey, I moved your post to this thread because that’s where it will get noticed. However, to get proper help I recommend you contact support.

1 Like

I can’t play my game in PVP, my network and other functions can be done, which annoys me :pensive:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been a few hours. I still can’t do my PVP. Things are starting to get serious.

2 Likes

I’m already crazy. I still can’t start PVP. I use all kinds of networks, but I can’t.

Bro just try a vpn that would help you

Yes, it’s been a few hours. I still can’t do my PVP. Things are starting to get serious.

I haven’t been able to connect to PVP since yesterday. I don’t know why,Even now, we still can’t connect

Can you please provide your friend ID?

Thank you

I didn’t put make a move @Dev_VKC

Mythic coliseum bug game freeze