❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

friend ID: 34149885

TY!

@Dev_VKC the passive skill of ebizush, nutrition is not clear when i kill it it does not apply any shield, you need to check that

1 Like

Are you using it at the start of the battle? Is your game language in English?

1 Like

How can I identify a cheater account in Island Challenge after I saw his team?

I had an opponent with 1 mythic (Harleking) and 6 legendaries (2x Hellfox, Triviathan, Camilla, Aurazur and 1 more I don’t know who) and 2 DR (Gaiawolf and Mushaoid) and Anubirom.

I believe that team is not possible to get in a normal way.

Probably it would be helpful to see the opponents name and icon after the battle to identify?

1 Like

my game language is French, and I was indeed using it from the beginning killing it in the first round and someone on the discord pointed out to me that there was a restriction of 100; I tried it again and it works well it was not a problem, just that I didn’tsufficient attention

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

Great, good it was just a mistake in reading.

Funnily enough, because of that restriction Ebizush is going to be the first monster ever that’s come out and not been put into the tier list as notable anywhere

1 Like

indeed, I agree and I’ve been waiting for this level list for a while now, we have a lot of new monsters since the last update, and I wanted to know how this ranked jurlungur was doing

Sorry for the delay. I’ve been incredibly busy with work the last couple of weeks and the game update changed loads of things so I want to change the tier list for those first, before adding the new monsters and making general adjustments. I had all the new monster entries written and then that update happened haha

1 Like

@Dev_VKC @Killerdog Please look into @YYDS account, it might be an alt. For reference I was right about EMI PRIDE being an alt the last time.

1 Like

I just had a game against this fellow (see pictures below). I just bypassed his Shieldragon between 5-7 times in a row (absolutely not exaggerating). Notice it’s a monster from his front line and at the endgame it is still alive. I couldn’t try to bypass it more times cause after this picture I killed it. This can not be right. How can it have 66% chances to block and still be bypassed that many times “in a row”?
In the past, some players have complained about this Ap situation and others have allegated there is no problem with this percentage. No I have at least some prove. I hope devs have some kind of record of the game and can check this out.

@Dev_VKC

1 Like

According to the Devs, bypassing an AP is a 40% chance event.

Under this premise, the chance for such an event to happen 7 times in a row is 0,0016384 → 1 in 610. Very rare, but bound to happen every once in a while.

Also, your sample size is very small! Hypothesis testing needs large sample sizes to be statistically significant

I swear i never had this issue before. Shield literally went on a strike the entire match and decided to never even block once

I am a victim to bad rng

Its 34 chance to bypass it happening 7 times in a row is 1 in 1904.

These things happen, not any problem here. Playing monsters with RNG means you’re opening yourself up to the variance it can have. The game doesn’t promise anything

If you toss a coin 6 or 7 times how often will you get heads? (Retorical question) And that’s 50% chances. That’s my point.
I know to test this would require a big sample like @DMGInterference said and that’s why I said devs could check this out.
This bypassing thing is a big deal to me cause I often use a Ap in the FL and I’ve always have the impression Aps get bypassed too often to be a 33.33%. I have no proof though. Still, it’s worth testing

I’ve tested it from my nearly 7 years of playing and can confirm it’s fine. Variance gives strange results we don’t expect sometimes.

As soon as I found out it was 1 in 10,000 chance to bypass protect teammates I started trying to do it. It’s so rare that it almost never happens. Funnily enough the first time I saw it was from the AI in PvE which managed to attack around my protector. Since then I think I’ve done it once myself too.

Now, knowing that it’s 1 in 10,000 chance for that, would you come here calling it a bug when you saw it happen to you or would you say “wow that 1 in 10,000 chance thing happened!” ? I think even if you did come here saying it’s a bug, when you were reminded that it’s possible you’d accept it was just a rare occurrence. What you’re mentioning here (bypassing auto-protect a bunch) is more common than this, so you should follow the same logic of accepting these rare things do occasionally happen.

1 Like

I have actually done this twice on my acc :joy: First time after an update and i thought they changed protect teammates, but they didn’t.

Another thing I’ve witnessed is a wild monster having 100% catch rate but still broke out

Lost a UC game to the AI bypassing a scapegoated teammate one time, I had looked away for a second and when I looked back I was baffled at what had happened because the enemy didn’t have any move to bypass with