❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

My game freeze here when i killed the last monster(Boxchomp) with dual throw of Jungleflipper but when i killed the Boxchomp Carmilla also died for the sentence of Onixya’s Fatal Sting and the game just frozed there, i staid there until the game kick me from the match, and guess what?

I got a Draw but as u can see in the first picture I already won this match so this is not fair that i lost a ticket because ur game crash a lot with death sentences I’m playing hard and barely sleeping and doing anything just for a top spot and this is very unfair, i hope u understand so please do something, give me +1000 rating and I’ll be good
(I had 40k when this happened)
My friend ID:

5 Likes

Addict :rofl:

Not really a bug but more of an irregularity… the picture of the new SEs are the same for their 2nd form & ultra form?
Screenshot_20230327-163950_Neo Monsters
Screenshot_20230327-163937_Neo Monsters

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face:

Thank you for reporting.
The icon will be fixed in the next update.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC
The following two are strange.

・2 and 9 are the same
・We can’t use a 「トラップスター」

The monster names have been corrected.
Thank you for reporting.

2 Likes

so I guess u don’t care if we lose points for ur game bugs in the most competitive thing in the game but u do care about a name, good to know👍

According to the leaderboard, 1000 rp wouldn’t have changed your final standing so that’s alright at least.

That being said, it was an unlucky bug, they will probably fix it in a future patch.

1 Like

“Torappusutaa”… What is a Trapster :thinking:

1 Like

That is not an excuse Exu, is not possible a lost in a ranked PvP match because his mistakes and he just ignores me , might haven’t affect my final standing but what if would it have happened? then we would have a problem, I don’t care about the 1000 points that I lost, but at least answer me and tell me that I am right, that you will fix it and that it is your fault and not mine, give me an explanation or something but do not come to answer a post saying that there is a misspelled name while you ignore me

Anything to say here @Killerdog or u will support them too?

Its the magnitude of the bug. Name, easily detected, easily changed. Bugs can be caused by anything weird and will be infinitely harder to fix than a “typo”.

4 Likes

There are more people in the world than just you. Be patient.

In my PVP ranking game, I can’t use my iPhone to play ranking PVP (even with OurPlay). So I’m just using my Android phone to PVP, and I can’t understand what’s going on. Please fix him. . . .

yeah bruh but answer me like u did with the others…is not that difficult right?
PvP bugs should be the most important since can affect our places, that’s the most annoying thing to me, more if I’ve already won the game

He answered the others could have answered me, why I need to be patient? I don’t expect nothing from this, rank already ended

Because we are still investigating and nothing to share now.
We usually ask if we need more details about the bug, but the image you provided already explain pretty much.

6 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

Not a bug but a neverending situation.

This is from the balancion event. Auto battle came up with this situation and I had no other choice than to run from the fight. Mulasem’s TU are so high that you can’t really do anything before the other one rebirths and removes poisoned status. Whenever hp is critical, it just Elem heals. Not ideal.

Those can happen quite a lot in PvE against monsters which can infinitely heal. I don’t think it’s really a bug, you simply lost the battle if you got yourself in that position.

3 Likes