❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

The same would happen with this new poison SE if CWs wouldn’t been poison immune :sweat_smile:

In Evertale they’re called skin passives and it’s a separate thing to “ignore skin passives” compared to “ignore revenge passives”. So it’s almost definitely not a bug.

German translation:

It startes, that it can only be used once, but the given number is 2x.

I don’t have this monster, so I cannot check, but I guess 2x is correct.

Another minor mistake, 1st skill has to be this text: ‘Dieser Skill trifft 2 Feinde’

I like to mention again the bug, that disconnects you and doesn’t allow you to resume a PvP match.

There has to be a reason that there is a specific screen for telling you, that the current PvP match is not finished, but it doesn’t resume it like it should.

Happened a few times to me this PvP season again.

It is very, very annoying, it tells you that you cannot start another game because the current game has not finished, but nevertheless when you want to reconnect it says failure because the game is already here :man_facepalming:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This is not a bug, but I have a question.

A PvP player will stun lock you, when you have only one monster left, but he will drag this procedure forever and you cannot die and the match cannot finish. To finish the match I have to disconnect my line or force close the app. I can understand that the player might find this very funny, but I consider it as not honorable playing. Can I report this kind of not nice behavior?

2 Likes

Yes. Please report to me by private message and we will suspend that user from pvp for 1 week or more if the player has done it before or reported by many players.

Please provide the user’s Friend ID plus a screenshot or a video of that battle.

7 Likes

Baphogouge’s instant payback killer did not work on Sivanna fully evolved mythic. Is this a bug?

Sivanna’s revenge deals high damage, it doesn’t deal automatic one-shot damage (the thing which payback killer works on). It’s intentionally done like that to not have the weakness, but I agree it’s not the clearest.

1 Like

Yeah. It has the same base concept as Explosion Revenge. Deals lots of damage, but it’s not guaranteed to instakill (e.g. against super buffed Ultimate Challenge monsters), while Death/Payback Revenge will deal damage equal to the target’s MaxHP

Aoi (2nd form) in SCB hit herself with High Tidal and died by her own attack. :joy:

2 Likes

We have noticed that. It should have been fixed already if you restart another battle.

anyone here experiencing bugs on okkult rewards? it says reward not found if i open my rewards box

Hello @Dev_VKC , finishing one of my PvP battles, a bug arose that did not allow me to finish the battle, I waited a while and I was lucky that my opponent disconnected, because I think that if he did not disconnect, the battle would not have progressed anywhere .

With Sturgeonidas’ “Union Attack” ability I killed Leira, the game freezed and the following happened:

1 Like

Access problems. @Dev_VKC, I don’t know how many others this is happening to, but every time I try to access the online session of the game, it says “Internet connection not detected”, and my internet connection is good.

3 Likes

I wonder why do this bugs keep showing up with the CPU. First it was Flakedrake Snow Blasting his teammates. Then we had Lucifelle using Charm on a teammate. Now it’s Aoi committing suicide by High Tide. How is it possible? :thinking:

they preparing to be the new suicide squad

I have a question about the reward box.

I can collect a lot of things inside without picking it up. I don’t really see a lot of sense behind this box, but that’s OK.

So now I can individually claim my rewards, but the box isn’t scrollable, so I can only claim the first few rewards individually.

I will give you one example. I play on my sons phone and get lots of PvE rewards. I don’t want to claim them, because he is very happy to claim rewards. But I want to claim a specific reward to progress. Now this reward isn’t on page 1 and since I cannot scroll, I cannot claim it individually. I think you understand what I mean.

My solution request would be to add a button, to cycle through the rewards, to be able to claim them individually.

1 Like

is there something wrong with jackolene right now? just played pvp & there was not a single vineye that appeared in enemy reinforcements

happened twice already. my enemy got jackolene & his vineyes show on my reinforcements… could this be a problem on my line.up? @Dev_VKC