❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

This is actually correct.

It looks like the warning message is incorrect.

I don’t think so, I believe it’s 400TU after Utopions 1st move. If you put him into the frontline, at 40X TU it doesn’t trigger yet.

So the warning message is correct and the skill description is wrong.

1 Like

Oh okay, I can’t read the German so I was reading what you wrote and it sounded like you were saying the opposite to that.

Yes, I might construct confusing English sentences, I will edit the text :pray:

@Dev_VKC I found a bug with persephia’s soul bearer passive. The issue is when persephia’s attack doesn’t get increased immediately after each kill.

In the first screenshot, persephia kills all four of the enemy monsters with slash all. Viridynchus’ stun revenge let poseidon give turn chain with antistan to give persephia a turn. At this point, persephia should have a bit over 28k attack but it still deals the same amount of damage in the second screenshot even after getting four kills.

The third and fourth screenshots show that the soul bearer passive started working again right after the time of battle passed 61 secs. It also means that persephia’s kills were still being accurately counted even if the attack was not immediately increased since it takes 8 and 12 kills to deal 13-14k and 19-21k damage respectively.

My guess is that soul bearer only checks to increase persephia attack after the time of battle moves forward. Poseidon’s stun counter and give turn chain with antistan didn’t give soul bearer a chance to increase persephia’s attack since both slash all moves happened at the exact same time of battle. If I’m right about this, a simple fix would be to make soul bearer increase persephia’s attack immediately after getting a kill.

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC From this pic you can see wraithhost use skill that he doesn’t have, before it was poisomoth turn, and I use the dual poison touch skill, then wraithhost used survivor, but what I got? he used dual poison touch. I pressed my screen too fast could this be the cause? or the shadow behind controlling himself :eyes: .

1 Like

Wait why is Wraithhost at 131sec :thinking:

Sheesh frozen revenge.

1 Like

Ah didn’t consider it :relieved: I thought it was an even bigger bug

1 Like

This message keeps popping up and I have all the listed monsters above anyone else having this issue as well?

Thank you for reporting.

It seems like an old bug we have fixed while ago.
Did the bug happen in pvp or pve battle?

Do you evolve ALL of them to their final form?
If you did, you can send me your friend ID and we can take a look.

Yes I do and I restarted the app thinking it was something that glitched but that didn’t work either

Code 78836979

@Dev_VKC

Pve, that byweekly battle.

is the 1st monster (left to right) always roughly 1000 more damage with slash all?

It’s random

1 Like

Did you ever look into what was wrong?

We have checked your account.
Can you try to switch all the first one monsters with secret skill ON to OFF and try again?

It worked thank you

So not really sure if this is a bug or not.

i was using Crystal Worms in Survival of the fittest and i faced an opponent Sageshroom i used Void Vengeance on it and my CW still received the “spore” status effect.
i know its technically not a revenge passive since it doesn’t need to die to apply it. but i was just wondering if the CW should have still voided it or not?

It’s an effect from attacking it, void negates killing effects :grinning: