PETITION: Compensate Players properly for their immense loss of legendary Potions

Thank you for the feedbacks guy.I totally understand many of you don’t like the recent bonus potion change. There are few honest reasons behind this change:

• More advantage for potting a monster to +9.

• Balance between Mythic and other monsters. For example, you only need 1 copy to make Legend work while Mythics require 4 of them. Don’t get me wrong. As a dev, we love to see Legends, Super Epics and even lower rank monsters performing excellently in PvP and PvE, because neomon is a heavy strategy game. But in the other hand, it is not a good sigh for the company if the highest rank monsters are not outright stronger and useful than the others. Obviously we don’t want to see Legends evolve in the same way as Mychic, or make Mythic even more powerful. Thus, this bouns change is applied. We want the players with multiple copies of second form mythic have more advantage in term of tu reduction.

• A little more advantage for spenders. For the players going for awakening mythics, we want the Legend / Super Epic duplicates they hatch on the way to be more valuable.

• We want to put the game in a state where players need to make a decision on choosing and potting their monsters to +9 as their ace monsters. This would make the battle more diversified and affect team building.

• Make the bonus potion system simpler and somewhat consistent with mythic shard. Therefore, we chose 3, 6, 9. We are still receiving significant amount of new users. Neomon battle is complicated enough, so we are trying make other things more straightforward and intuitive.

I am regret to say there will not be a compensation. Because this change apply to all the players. Although +5 and +3 have the same tu reduction, the +5 monster is still faster and only needs 1 more potion to get another 5% tu reduction.

Thank all of you, Neomon has been operating more than 4 years and still doing very well, which is a great great achievement for a mobile game. This market changes so fast, there are many games come and go. We need to adjust ourselves in order to fit in the current meta too. (Probably you can guess why sexy girls are here. I promise, we will still focus on monster monsters) Anyway, thank you again for playing neomon and understanding.

5 Likes