PETITION: Compensate Players properly for their immense loss of legendary Potions

What is this about? What happened

I explained it in my update thread

Basically all the long time player lost 80 legendary potions (some over 100)or more due to this very problematic change.

The solution of the devs

definitely isnt enough because it will easily takes us all a very very long time to get to the point we have been at before the Update.

What is needed?

A proper compensation. A first idea would be a redistribute Button so you can erase potions from a monster and give these potions to another monster. This way we can at least prioritize our monsters and show love to our most important monsters in order to bring them back to the point they were at before the update.

If you want to support the idea of proper compensation for the loss of thousands of legend potions, please hit the like button. Thanks :slight_smile:

44 Likes

I love the redistribution button idea :bulb:

2 Likes

Redistribution

1 Like

I’ve never been a fan of redistributing. It would need limitations otherwise people could simply move all their bonus over to the monsters they currently have in their team to have them all +9. I much prefer the investment you have to make in each monster by specifically putting potions into it.

My ideal solution would definitely be to make each +1 add some move TU reduction again. This, combined with them giving us more legendary potions in general, would completely undo the problems they created with the update.

3 Likes

Nah… redistribution is fine.All of my featured Legendaries will get the potion of the other dumbass dudes

1 Like

I was under the assumption that this wouldnt happen

Just make it a one time thing. In the witcher 3 you can buy the potion of clearance which will clear all your distributed skill points from your character and allows you to redistribute them.

1 Like

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind this at all. If anything, it would make PvP more fair. In fact for players like me who rarely bother to go all the distance to get that final legendary potion as a reward, this would be perfect.

I understand that it could feel frustrating to those who have invested immense amounts of time and money to grind those potions, as now you would basically need less than 16x9 legendary potions to have a maxed out team forever. Honestly, this is still quite a large number with the frequency of potion distribution in the past. If that were to happen, maybe legend potions could become a sub currency for legendary tickets?

2 Likes

is still an idea of ​​redistribution but there will be restrictions and fees. Limitations: there will be fixed landmarks +3, + 6, + 9 when monsters at these 3 fixed levels will not get their bonus back. for example +8 only regains 2 bonuses to +6 and cannot distribute the bonus anymore. This also prevents players from abusing moving full +9 bonuses for monsters to conduct events . When they decide to reclaim the bonus and add up to the fixed point 3,6,9 will lose the ability to regain. As for the payment: 1 time to get the bonus of losing 1 gem or 1M silver

Ohh, I get what you’re asking for now. You’re wanting us to get a one-time compensation for them changing the potion system where we can redistribute our bonus how we please?

This sounds like a very bad idea. It would basically give older players TONS of extra potions from all the legendaries they don’t like but got a load of bonus on naturally over time. Big spenders from the past could easily save all the legendary potions to +9 all the new legendaries they get for a long time to come.

If it wasn’t a one-time thing then at least it would be fair for all. As a one-time offer it greatly benefits the older players.

Redistribution should be a one time thing.

1 Like

THIS. I have a gang of roaring entrance monsters and a +9 Doomengine that I would have never used potions on :cry:

I got robbed of 83 potions. That’s a very bad idea. Do I benefit from a one time redistribution more than newer players? Yes, I do? Did I get robbed of more potions than a newer player? Yes, I did.

It’s basically not unfair because I have grinded for every potion and rightfully earned it. Of course I have more potions than a newer player but I also have more legendaries than a newer player and by your logic this is unfair too.

9 Likes

Just deleting the current pot system and bringing back the old one will make everything okay. Idk about getting more pots, I already had all my monsters at a ideal pot level

5 Likes

on the new acc issue I will share further that I own 12 legends and try to earn a bonus for full +2 and now the result is shattered

I’ll be perfectly honest that I have a slight bias here. If your solution was done, I would feel bitter.

As a free player I don’t have the standard egg pool legendaries as high as spenders. However, by working hard doing every event and placing on leaderboards for years I’ve been able to collect lots of legendary potions and get limited legendaries to +5.

I’ve always liked how the game strikes a good balance where to get limited legendaries to good bonus you either need to play lots (getting the potions from events/leaderboards) or be a big spender (have all standard legendaries at +9 (in the past this gave you potions) and hatch the legendaries multiple times on purpose. Personally, I think that is ideal. It rewards people for actually playing the game and lets the biggest spenders not have to play so much.

So here’s my issue… with the “one-time redistribution” this basically undoes this entirely. My hard work for years that actually got me ahead of many spenders will be removed as they get to transfer all their bonus from useless monsters.

Don’t get me wrong, I would have a seriously big advantage over all new players and that is a bigger problem with the idea. However, I wanted to vent about this too. A redistribution would really undermine the balance of the setup they’ve had for the years this game has been out.

Am in full support for redistribution unlike most top players we don’t have many potions and potions where so rare that I dicided to share them equally, we were not even warned that this could happen so it’s seems fair for redistribution but only one time therfore u can re gather ur potions and use them sufficiently as based on the new potion system take monsters at +4 to +6 etc.

1 Like

A simple solution would be to take each monster with potions to the next bonus level, for example if it had a +2, let the devs take it to +3, if it had a +5, take it to +6, I have it at + 6, let it be at +6, if I have it at +7, bring it to +9. It would be impossible, I know… But it would be the fairest, or at least better than stealing from players xD.
And after all normal, we wouldn’t need extra potions :wink:

4 Likes

I’m gonna support this mainly cos a mod initiated this petition ! Good job for standing up to the community Sherlock !

Also it’s not like when they compensate properly , we will stop farming those potions .
Smile gate , u need to compensate us fair and just . Dont play foul for once !

I think the redistribution isn’t a realistic thing for the devs to do even though it might make more players happy. I also feel like releasing more legend pots is just devaluing the legend pots we’ve worked so hard to get. They were supposed to be the last reward people would get at the end of an event and now it seems like they are going to be about as rare as rare gems. I’d rather they just revert it entirely if they don’t plan to allow monsters to have their ru reduced with each pot bonus (the five legend pots for the login bonus makes it seem like they won’t).

The best thing is redistribution, which would do it on the condition that it can only be given once, that is, once you grant the potion to a legendary you can no longer take it away to give it to another.

1 Like