Nulltron isn't good enough. I want to hear other people's opinions though.

I made a mistake when rolling for him because I forgot what RAW means. It was my mistake.

Instead of complaining about people moaning can u please share your experience with Nulltron? How did u go using him or facing against him?

Like i said. Didnt want him. Didnt see a use for him. And was rarely bothered by him.

But lots of people have told you how they use him successfully. And im kindly advising that next time you shouldnt roll unless you know the monster will fit your team and style.

Especially in this case where the devs gave you information on the date and monsters of the next festival.

not all monsters are great in every situation. sometimes my chromera comes when the enemy has a blocking protector and the only thing it can do is accelerate and use non crit chrono killers and toxic killers. it’s still an amazing monster nonetheless. just an example

Like I said earlier I made a mistake when I was reading his moveset. I totally forgot what RAW meant. My heart sank when it dawned on me I couldn’t have a protector. I’m sure many have made the same mistake. It won’t happen again that’s for sure.

I’m interested in the part where you u said you were “rarely bothered by him”. Because that’s the same experience I had when facing him. It supports what I suspect about this guy.

Edit: Not true about lots of people telling me how they used him successfully. I’m getting a lot of generic advice without actual experience.

I agree. The difference with this guy and Chromera is that Chromera is great in so many situations. Not all but a lot.

Thanks for the lengthy reply. Appreciate the time you put in. No point me answering your points because I’ll be repeating myself and going in circles with you. I will say that I’m not treating his stun converting as a weakness. I already mentioned my reasons for him being dissapointing. I really want to hear more actual experiences of gameplay against him or with him.

Usually stun doesn’t bother me. He was not an exception. I was usually able to kill him before he could do anything on the FL, and midgame I just timed it so sweepers were ready to kill him quickly. Im sure in a certain setup people found success with him.

For the record I’ve also never found Zeus to ve a problem.

1 Like

That’s exactly the kind of replies I’m after in this thread. Real experiences rather than people talking out of their backsides. Really appreciate it ,thanks for sharing. Happy to hear positive or negative experiences.

Edit: for the record, he didn’t bother me as well for the most part. Nowhere near as dangerous as the other stun convertors in my experience.

Chromera can be OP or a siting duck iff enemy has protection,he works like a support and a killing machine
Null idk on papper he looks good and im sure he can be great with the right setup

1 Like

You can protect him as you charge his kills and then when your protector eventually dies that’s where you would change to an agressive playstyle with i’ve been using him midgame with valz and tygoron. Sometimes its brutal and sometimes everything goes wrong :joy:

Yeah I was thinking of doing that this morning. It’s tricky to pull off though. I’m sure you can attest to that. I can’t see how giving him stun counter will make him OP. He will still have this RAW weakness and die quickly

Yeah its tricky to pull off and stun counter wouldnt change much for me since i already use it with other converters and stun immunes. Maybe what would make him more viable as a frontliner though

1 Like

Totally agree. I hope @Dev_VKC can consider this. To be honest so far the majority of experiences I’ve heard support my view.

I think it’s important to point out that since Null is a new monster people are more likely to kill it asap. Think we should wait to collect more info on how she is best used before making judgements.

It’s really unfortunate that the PvP period ended right as new mons were released. I don’t think devs put enough thought into this aspect. There should 100% be a PvP period when anniversary mons are released, and ideally when festival mons are released too. This way people can get an idea as to how the mons perform.

Also, the PvP season is over…weren’t we supposed to get a Test Your Team update? @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

2 Likes

Put null with multi sweeper. That way your opponent has to kill it and have chrome a few spot after it so if ur opponent has chrome you can continue to sweep. Every sweeper in your team not gone sweep every game

Yeah gets taken out most of the time so I agree that we can’t expect every sweeper to sweep in every battle. I just want him to sweep in some battles.

did u face this kind of setup in PvP? How did it work out?

I found myself prioritizing killing nulltron over other monsters because of that stun converter timestrike double combo.

Nultron gets focused down based on his moveset, especially since he was commonly unprotected. Thats why he wasn’t as good as people thought he’d be this past pvp

1 Like

Thanks for sharing actual battle experience.

You can sum up from all this info
Nulltron is good
People should have checked if null worked in their teams before rolling for it

People will target it down cause you don’t want to leave it on the field as it is dangerous, no one is going to let themselves lose just to let someone use a monster against them

So In future take the advice wait before rolling ask yourself will this new legend work for me do I need it or should I wait for the next festival

If you don’t have the money or don’t like throwing money away at every festival you need to be more careful for what you roll for.

Conclusion
Nulltron is great but won’t be great for everyone playstyle etc

2 Likes