Nulltron isn't good enough. I want to hear other people's opinions though.

1. RAW moves… Protectors are very important in PvP and this is an instant liability. Yes I know it might be possible to make him work without a protector but it’s gonna come at great expense and risk. Plus a very particular team is needed to make this work it isn’t viable for most. If he at least had stun counter I could afford having him without a protector.
    on general i hate raw moves because most stun absorders are protectors as well. But a raw move with a stun immue (or even better - convertor)? Bring it on! You gain the benifits of a lower TU plus dont have to worry about stun! Make a 6 stun immues in a row and see how great it is with 4 sweepers instead of 2/3 + support. Worry about chrome killing him? Let him die, having 4 sweepers on field means you dont need to be afraid of him dying. You have to start thinking in that direction to use him properlly.
  2. Sitting duck. He comes in with no protectors and no shield entrance. Often dies like a sack of potatoes before causing major damage or often any damage.
    He has 1 of the highest speeds. Shield usually granted to slower monsters so they live till their turn. Not all monsters has a defenaive passive, and btw stun convertor DOES count as a defensive passive, so stop treating it like a downside - its amazing.
  3. Difficult to setup. His main way to kill non-token monsters is his double timestrike. The problem is stun immunity is all over the place in PvP. This isn’t easy to setup at all. Often comes in with nothing to do except repulse.
    Im not sure if he has bloodcrave or bloodthirst (raw). If crave - super easy to charge will timestrike double. He set himself up like galv- amazing SE and all will say it. About stun immues: so? It shutdown raizen, zeus, etc. Protectors shut down chrome. Everymonster can be shut down. They are all still awesome. Thats the game.
  4. Isn’t dangerous when he gets a turn. I’ve lost count of the amount of times he manages to convert stun and having nothing to do. Breaks my heart hitting the skip button. Unlike every other stun converting monster out there They make me feel uneasy when they convert stun. They are dangerous when they have a turn. Every.Single.One of them.
    Thats true, he doesnt pay off right away like other convertors. But he does have more ways to get turns, and when hes charged - it pay off big time.
  5. His Repulse is not enough to make him amazing. It’s a great move but just doesn’t cut it considering all the other issues he has.
    Its amazing move and at high speed its even better. Look at zib: high TU attacks, stunable, doesnt have any defensive passives, death rollete is ■■■■, need to rely on teamates dying to attack and often have to use death rollete to do something, stun revenge can be a big backfire with all those convertors out there. But with all those drawbacks zib still considered a S+ tier and 1 od the most impacting monsters in this game. Why? High speed canibalaize. Thats a side move on his arsenal that makes him a GOD in pvp, just because of his high speed. Learn to value high speed “control” moves because they are the best in the game. Imo, link slayerbane all in FL worth less then a quick repulse in FL. Thats it
2 Likes

I think RAW make a choice for player to put protect or not
Because if you put protect monster, he can’t use Raw
But if nothing protect, nulltron will killing by chromera or anyone have chrono killer😅

1 Like

Honestly top 10 is great but top 50 I would say have equal if not almost equal skills because some of us don’t have the time to just play and play and play.

5 Likes

@Dev_VKC what do you think about having raw moves useable if there is a protector on the field, but they haven’t actually used protect yet? :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t believe people are moaning about nultron when there’s people out there who got novadrake

5 Likes

Can’t believe people are moaning about new exclusive legends when there’s people out there who got normal dupes.

1 Like

I can’t believe people are moaning when the Devs told us about another festival with Maggotsuo, Oni, Wraith and Tort plus that Pumpkin thing.

And you have access to seeing the moveset and playing with monster before you roll.

As I mentioned on the other version of this thread, I felt I got burned on the stun festival (minus picking up Leo) but in hindsite I shouldnt have rolled past Leo anyway!

Null is the worst tsd. By far. I know she has other roles but it’s totally outclassed in every job. It’s only exciting feature was execute which is super low damage.

1 Like

People here have no idea how to teambuild

2 Likes

Well firstly you need the monsters to build with. Then you need to hope to got there’s no stun immune. And then you need to hope you can actually stun lock the enemy team so you can stop null from dying.

1 Like

Lots of unreasonable assumptions here.

1. Nulltron won’t die and can sweep a team. Well duh, there’s a single monster that effective.

2. Every team you fight will have 5 stun immunes in a row frontline.

3. Nulltron is ineffective without specific monsters -> not true, he’s still good on his own.

4. Repulse has no value.

5. That you can’t get enemy monsters low enough to execute.

Etc. . . All of the above are completely unreasonable assumptions.

Stop it with the he’s useless speech, he’s provably not given the top people playing him in top 10 team right now.

Iff null is that bad why people rolled for him ?:roll_eyes: I mean everyone could test him and see is stats and moveset and iff they doesnt like him fine just roll 3 packs for any other limited legend wanted and save the other 150gems for a next one
Peace

She looks better on paper. Familiar theme. I think the real kicker is that all the featured bar peng is better. Delug can rape teams, lion is counter and chrome is just sweet. Even nova has more potential given the right team. But building around null is pointless Cus there’s always a better monster to build around

1 Like

Sorry guys but…

Am I missing something here. What makes it so bad? Is the attacking power Weak?

Nah I just worked it out. It’s the fact that thirst is raw. See, It’s designed to be a thirst mon with tsd. Makes sense until you realise it’s raw and that’s just silly. Crave? Yea. That only need one kill. But with no hg it’s really vulnerable with no protection

1 Like

Null is good. Only reason y’all complain is because it has raw. But there plenty of monsters that absorb stun that not protecter. If u don’t have them monsters y’all never should’ve roll for it. Plus y’all talking about the only way to charge it is time strike but i wouldn’t even use it. He has a move that kills a monsters and give him his turn right back. That’s OP by itself

2 Likes

Do not introduce false statements. Null does not need an absorber as its teammate…

I don’t have any of those holy monsters. I would try it if I did. But having sanctillion in my pvp team would something I would want to avoid.

This Nulltron guy/girl isn’t as amazing as he sounds. I certainly screwed up when rolling for him because I forgot what RAW means. That was my mistake. At the moment I would prefer any other stun convertor over him. In my opinion the worst of the lot. You are also gonna see that people with great team building skills have a similar view.

Anyway how did u go with him this PvP? Did he cuz you lots of damage when you faced him?

I felt the same about that execute move when I read it. I was thinking that this is an awesome way to charge up the blood move. But it’s really only great against tokens and HG. It’s a gamble using it against non hold ground monsters because if it doesn’t kill them you are stuffed. Also poisoned HG monsters won’t trigger it

Anyway in the OP I’m asking for people to share their experiences with him. How did you find him?

Null doesn’t need an absorber but man does it need protection.