No seriously, we need to talk about Orca

Scorpiogeist is incredibly powerful, but unlike Orca, actually easy to kill.

Novadrake is some bullshit too, but if you have stun protection it won’t do much on it’s first turn, giving you time to allign your turns and kill it. Plus as you said it has counters.

Orca bodies you on his first turn. Unless you have a protector, in which case between Instant True Hit and 50tu RAW sweeping it straight up cripples you. Also as it’s really, really hard to counter in front line.

That never happens though. If you go against no chrono, poison or protectors you’re basically going against a team with no stun protection nor utility what-so-ever… and even then you have 50tu Slayerbane.

You are making a fool of yourself.

I’m not the one here that talks without backing up his claims champ.

Woah that sounds really cool but you didn’t explain me how is any of them any more powerful than Padrinorca
The only one I agree with is Novadrake. And I would’ve agreed if you mentioned Moku. Did you know that not providing any reasoning behind your claims is not cool at all, dude?

How is Magmarinus, a 70sec sweeper that targets a random enemy , better than somebody who basically always has a target, can hit every 50 seconds and ignores protectors?

How is Dusicyon better? Albeit providing better support, he has nowhere the killing potential of Padrinorca. Plus, Padrinorca’s Killer moves are basically support, especially Chrono Killer, that reduces Stun protection on the enemy’s team and enables your Stun shenanigans. Let’s not also mention that Dusicyon gets disabled by Sleep, Poison and Stun, while Padrinorca is basically only susceptible to Poison

Deathgazer is debatable. It can indeed turn the tides of a match, but (speaking from personal experience) the times it seldom ACTUALLY decides the result of a match.

If it wasn’t for the Pepe profile picture, I’d believe you actually have a Padrinorca and are just defending your interests.

All you do is whine about a monsters that is good against your strategy. Inventing ifs and buts for the likes of novadrake.

1 Like

Fine, then explain to me why I’m wrong.

1 Like

So you already agree, that Moku and Nova are just as strong. Yet you are most vocal about padrinorca seems to be personal bias against this 1 monster.

He is a glass Canon, by design he will never be as problematic as other monsters. It’s game design 101.

1 Like

No, he isn’t. Take away Camoflage, make him and actual glass cannon, and I’ll stop whining.

Scorpiogeist is usually easier to kill but it offers way more entrance control so I’d say it more than evens out.

I own and use both novadrake and padrinorca and I can say that novadrake is way better at controlling matches and is usually harder to kill with hold ground and second wind.

You keep saying how padrinorca always has targets to kill and I think this is where the bias kicks in. While you’re frontlines tend to have a ton of targets, the majority of frontlines moved padrinorca’s targets elsewhere in their team.

Even though I agree with most of what you’re saying, at least Smugsmodia backs up what he says lol

1 Like

Like there haven’t been AT LEAST two MASSIVE threads calling out how OP is Novadrake:

Number 1

Number 2

Moku is a special case. He was “The People’s Monster” so I kinda understand why people wouldn’t want him nerfed. But he DESPERATELY NEEDS a nerf nevertheless

2 Likes

That is what I mean, the orca has very little life, not to mention that in PVP it is the first one they want to kill😂🤦

What’s there to back up for him or for me.
This argument feels like he is saying the world is flat out of personal bias and inventing bs arguments for it.
Is he strong - yes ofc he will be a clear S + monster. Is he out of line compared to the other S+ monsters. Again a clear no.
He might even warp the meta a little, which would be amazing.

1 Like

This comment is giving me the vague idea you may be trolling because you can’t be so little self-aware

1 Like

Magmarinus definitely isn’t more powerful you’re right on that. Dusiycon is much more powerful unless there are auto poisoners. It doesn’t have the same sweeping potential, but it still deals good damage with raw confident strike. Shield field is the main reason it’s much better because if you ignore dusicyon without an auto poisoner you’ll eventually lose control with everything being shielded.

Deathgazer is more powerful but not more threatening most of the time so that doesn’t count. The monsters I listed are almost always more powerful and more threatening than padrinorca unless you flood the front of your team with poison and chrono mons which I would assume smugsmodia does.

1 Like

You are saying nothing to back up your claims and you can tell I’m not biased when I say this because I actually agree with a good amount of what you are saying. Smugsmodia and interference are supporting their arguments even if we disagree with them.

Like I said before I don’t have the feeling there is a reason to back up claims at this point. Because it’s just so obvious what is going on with smugsmodia.

Chromera serves a different function so that’s not the best comparison. Padrinorca is a much better version of cyclozar no matter the situation.

How does a 100tu double sweeper give better entrance control than a 50tu single sweeper?

Novadrake is indeed better at controlling matches as he’s a control monster, while Padrinorca is a sweeper. I don’t actually see how HG can be better than Camo with all this piercing in meta, but say that I believe you, he still can be stopped from doing stuff turn one.

Personally if I’m stun protected I have no issue leaving Nova alive to deal with more problematic enemies. You can never do that with Padrinorca, he’s always useful!

As I said before, his targets are plentiful because the conveniently allign with most stun protection, and worst case scenario you have 50tu sweeping with Slayerbane.

Worst case scenario is 50tu sweeping. On a Camo monster. Let that sink in for a moment.

BUT THAT’S MY POINT!

Orca is so damn powerful that by itself it pushed protectors, stun converters/counters and poison out of any front line in meta! That’s insane!

Protectors were already a huge risk before, now they are suicide! I get that AP Spam was a problem (half a year ago), but this is insane!

1 Like