We Need To Talk About Orca

I’m just gonna say it…

6 Likes

Yes, it does

2 Likes

Also, as @squinty1880 pointed out, how is it a Storm/Lightning type :joy:

3 Likes

They need to make a nerf response thread to actually dicuss nerfs that are popular or that they are doing without much community feedback

2 Likes

Air seems like the default type for a lot of monsters. See Bunkerbeast or Gryphking for examples of this. They seem like they would be earth or holy, but they are air. Strange.

2 Likes

Name change that fast?

2 Likes

Yeah

I think i know why… It’s because all the godfather monsters in this game are AIR Type just think about it
Penguinator Godfeather Don Dolguini Don Rilla…

4 Likes

Polarboss is Water
Orca needs a nerf
Epstein didn’t kill himself

9 Likes

Polaboss is obviously a rival boss. Orca should be part of his entourage tho

1 Like

5 Likes

True i missed that :thinking:

1 Like

This should be pinned for sheer honesty

1 Like

Bloodcrave to thirst
Reduce speed to 53
Change the secret skill to swift True hit(50Tu) and buff the damages because I have heard from the users that it does way less damage than normal True hit
Actually the nerf and the ss buff isn’t necessary
Just make the bloodcrave to thirst

1 Like

Tanbeer goes straight sicko mode in every discussion involving buffs and nerfs

7 Likes

Damage seems like it’s gonna be a real problem for him. Perhaps we can buff his attack power at the same time as we raise his tu and perhaps give him a worse blood move? I’d much rather he be a balanced monster that’s reliable than a questionably strong one I can’t always trust to kill what he needs to. I honestly don’t think the RAW restriction really warrants a TU decrease anymore, it has its own major edge over the normal version in return for the restricted team building.

2 Likes

Despite RAW being indeed a buff more than anything, that didn’t stop the Devs to pull an Ahuizard on the new Mythic, Kuromasa. Ffs 100sec RAW Dual Throw would’ve even been acceptable

1 Like

Would it really? 100 TU for 2 kills is just as efficient as 50 for 1, only difference is the second victim dies sooner. Sure, stealth is something to watch for, but still

1 Like

Well, I assume Dual Throw deals lower damage, like a middle ground between Throw and Throw All. Throw All is 50sec because its damage is fit for its cooldown

1 Like

Already an Orca nerf lol wow. Novadrake says hi and asks how the air is up here in Nerfland

10 Likes