[Novadrake][Stun wave to Stun pulse]

Is this acceptable nerf ? 50 tu stun wave isn’t fair lol .

11 Likes

I agree. That stun wave is too much to take. Every monster gets stunned. To 150 stun just at 50 tu

2 Likes

Yep. Novadrake can turn around an entire match by itself. And you will never get a turn anymore.

3 Likes

Leave nova alone :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

You can most likely do 3-5 moves with nova after stun wave Without enemy having a single turn. That’s ridiculous :joy:

3 Likes

I think the best place to start nerfing would be TU increase of everything from 50 to 60.

Originally when it released everything was 60 and it had shield entrance rather than HG. We desperately asked for HG, they gave us that then randomly lowered the TU as well.

5 Likes

To be fair a cybereon hitting 4 things wins the game alone aswell.
Pretty much any stun does that.

Stun shouldn’t really stun mons to 120 tu.This is just bullshit.The tu for the stunning entrance should be the max a stun should do.The design is just flawed.

1 Like

I agree with you both, I remember the old times when Shocking Entrance was 160sec and just a Stun Bomb into Shocking Entrance meant you lost the match period.

Stun really has too much of an impact on the game sometimes. 50sec and 80sec for Stunning Revenge/Entrance and Shocking Entrance respectively would be much more bearable.
Also maybe Stun Flash and Wave could have less seconds but stun by less.

2 Likes

Someone start a nerf Lemon thread quick!! And another Orca!!

3 Likes

I’ll order some Cynthia+Nefariodon nerf with a side of Padrinorca nerf thanks

5 Likes

Nerfing stun is probably the single greatest thing that’ll never happen. Imagine creating teams without the need for stun protection everywhere. Wouldn’t that be the dream?

9 Likes

I would increase it up to 70.

1 Like

Na that’s too much. It’s rare Nova will sweep to get
two kills to charge the thirst in one move. It normally takes at least 100tu to get it charged, but that either requires stunable monsters or some already damaged mons.

When you compare to Orca who will kill on its first turn and continue to do so with each turn from about 50 to 100 tu, that’s far more dangerous than Nova imo.

5 Likes

Comparing it to Orca is shooting on the red cross, but I agree: Stun Pulse is a good idea. Anything beyond that is too much.

Changing Bloodthirst into Bloodcrave might be fun though, that way it’d be easier to charge the blood move, but then Blood Prince would actually be a real drawback. I don’t know if it’d be more of a nerf or a buff to be honest, I’ll let you guys decide.

Potted +9 Nova would have 59 TU moves, that’s what I based my suggestion on. Definitely not too much imo.

1 Like

I really need a husking for this…

Eh Nova is fine
Who really really needs nerf is Talonight
That guy is so op
90+ speed Accelerate and shield ally

6 Likes

But novadrake have heal skill,(only 1 sec ).35 sec rawbloodthirst is very hard to kill.he is more fast then 90 % speed monster .we don’t have roaring entrance monster with stun killer or slayerbane.

1 Like

Anyway,Stun wave is identity for novadrake.I feel bad if they change stun wave to stun pulse :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes