NMEduck’s PvP Season 53-54 Balance Change Poll

400* compared to 320* since it dies at the start of third attack. I’d say it’s a slight nerf since piercing blow can be a little troublesome for the opponent and it can die to stun more easily. It’s still way too strong tho

Sorry ,I Miss that part.

For me its still more trouble then before. Only in specific team curent boxchomp its little weakened but for general he still really strong.

2 Likes

Myst and carmilla were like the #1 most complained about the past few months so dunno if your thread had anything to do with it :joy:

Although thank you for getting gaiawolf a buff, it was much needed

3 Likes

Actually, people have been complaining about myst for over a year without any nerfs happening. Something must’ve caused the devs to have a change of heart…

1 Like

We already talked about this and I explained at length. You named most conceivable nerfs that were already being discussed, and some ridiculous ones. Most players knew some of these were coming eventually.

“I’m predicting it will be April at some point. I’m making a poll to see who thinks we’ll make it to the month of April. When March ends and April begins, I’m taking credit for it.”

4 Likes

Got nothing to say about the gaiawolf buff you got us?

2 Likes

myst has been nerfed while it’s so weak, i don’t understand , i’m not losing to any myst user except you

True

Lmfao

Now we got an interesting SE with all: payback killer, accelerate, death revenge, stun martyr, 99 speed, beast type (Shika users unite). They should also add shield all and purify mist to it.

Completely irrelevant Carmilla nerf and a long overdue Myst nerf.

Most urgent problems of the meta: not addressed

Bastia, the monster who according to VKC „creates an unpleasant user experience“: not addressed

People still forced to play boring PvE nonsense to get the orbs: not addressed

@Dev_VKC if you stopped caring about the game you could just make a statement instead of constantly refusing to do your job.

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC can u ban this guy for being disrespectful to u? Also don’t read what he say, he doesn’t even play the game

1 Like

It’s called “voicing your opinion”.

Also: please stay on topic. If you have a problem with me feel free to open a thread or send me a DM. Any further derailing of the thread will be deleted

2 Likes

I just hate ur “ñiñiñiñi” always complaining about everything, we all get affected for those things that u say but bruh we are trying to enjoy the game, and coming here to complain over and over and over is not a way to enjoy the game, if Devs do all the community wants then won’t be funny anymore, also u don’t play anymore but still complaing, can’t u read in the shadows and stay quiet? Go and take a vacation

3 Likes

I like to say, that I highly appreciate the new favorite filter function and the bond status indicators.

Nice additions :ok_hand: thank you for that.

:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

It took time but the change finally arrived!!

@Unown @Killerdog I don’t know if it was you, but thank you!

Great Story. Any chance we are nearing the end?

2 Likes

This bit isn’t voicing your opinion, it’s just plain rude. However, I know you’ve temporarily left the game over your frustration so I’m not surprised and I’ve definitely seen worse. Let’s not all argue over it though.

Reminded by you and Unown, it went through me to VKC then he blessed us all :innocent:

Bastia is among a few monsters that need some tweaking so they’re not so good in annoying ways. As for the daily missions, I’ll definitely pass it on again soon that it would be nice to have them possible to complete with EITHER PvE or PvP and removing the current 5 daily PvP. For example,

• Use 50 tickets / Complete 1 PvP battle [1000 silver]
  • Use 100 tickets / Complete 3 PvP battles [1 gem]
  • Use 150 tickets / Complete 5 PvP battles [1 gem]
  • Win 1 Bond Quest battle / Win 1 PvP battle [1000 silver]
  • (other two as they are)

What are the most urgent problems of the meta you’re referring to?

1 Like

It is in fact voicing your opinion as the phenomenon “voicing your opinion” is not limited to constructive feedback but also allows for polemical or cynical ways to make it clear where you stand. In this case I express my opinion that VKC is not doing not his job at all in a polemic way. But I will leave it for good and not argue over it.

Bastia, Carmilla, Kanna, Maeve. Just to name a few from the top of my head. Also I don’t think that Auraleus FLs are healthy for the game. In general the game becomes more and more speed dependent which combines with the tendency of comebacks being prevented by very strong mid game monsters.

I think the team of @Coltraz is a very good example of how to win a game by winning the FL with speed then have enough good stuff to prevent the opponent from never coming back.

4 Likes

Now you’re just using fancy language to define “I was rude” :stuck_out_tongue:

As for that list of mythics… yup those are the ones I have my eye on. I also agree that Coltraz’s team is a good example of what combining the Prixis’ of the game can do. I don’t like what they did with Prixis.

2 Likes