NMEduck’s PvP Season 53-54 Balance Change Poll

man didn’t even give time to say hi

4 Likes

She upset the balance

Let’s kill Kanna’s best buddy skeleviathan and let’s kill her too just to make sure she’s really ded aww fk yeaa brudder let’s do it

2 Likes

I don’t think that adjusting Kannas passive so that it affects both sides will kill the monster whatsoever. Will just require a BIT more careful teambuilding.

@Dev_VKC can we please, PLEASE adjust the issue that is Carmilla? This is honestly a ridiculous design and needs to be addressed. The forum community at large is in the same mindset that some type of nerf needs to happen, and for the time being and prior to this it is continuing to make PvP an overall unpleasant experience. This NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED, NOT IGNORED!

P. S. Notice my use of capitals to stress the statement -_-

1 Like

Tf carmilla is one of the best design i love her posture

2 Likes

Let’s do the same thing to Carmilla as they did to Bastia: nerf, get scared of big spenders, revert, problem solved :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i am down for this under the condition that the nerf must be very severe that she will become unplayable
Gotta enjoy her suffering

Sepheris: insomnia → unmovable
Dualdragon: unmovable

Let’s stop with those multiple entrances of 80tu stun and sleep

2 Likes

Sepheris definitely doesn’t need a nerf :joy:

3 Likes

Sepheris doesn’t sleep anything!

1 Like

I know it doesnt, just multiple champion entrances arent that good either

1 Like

You know, I always thought that someone would ask for a hurricane restriction if they ever were to want sepheris nerfed. I honestly didn’t expect something like this :joy:

2 Likes

I think someone couldn’t control the dream with Sakura and Gremoris well because of a Sepheris :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope the devs do a bigger nerf on Carmilla than the one proposed here.

1 Like

Mission accomplished. The only nerf I very much wanted to get that didn’t happen was maeve since kanna is probably fine (still annoying tho) after the skeleviathan nerf. 3/4 is way better than expected so I’ll take it.

To all the carmilla users: suck it. it’s still S+ tier anyway :skull:

@GMagic

ha

btw I’m still blaming you for bastia being OP

Edit: I have been notified that boxchomps still don’t kill themselves with two piercing blows unless it targets a holy mon. In other words, it’ll take 400tu to kill itself so that’s still a nerf but just barely. They’ll have to either make boxchomps have full attack stat distributions or reduce detonate+ damage like what the poll suggested. Oh well…

An update to reassure players, but it’s not really an update

The only nice thing about the update is the 10 gems

Why not? Everyone just got spared another season of AS myst abuse lol

@Dev_VKC do you have any plans of offering hp boost full refunds for the next time you nerf a mythic? Carmilla is still the best mythic to boost so it’s not an issue right now, but it would be quite nice to know our hp boosts won’t be wasted on some other mythic that could get weakened by a large margin.

I think it’s not the update that many have wished for.

As a carmilla user, I’m very glad they didn’t really nerf carmilla

The as myst speed nerf - we will see if thats really a nerf as you say before the only right nerf would be raw sneak attack

1 Like

Trust me, myst sucks now. I’d have preferred raw solo sneak attack since it could still be used without any protectors, which is a strong frontline but nothing OP. I honestly wasn’t expecting the devs to nerf carmilla so I’m satisfied with what we got.

3 Likes

@Dev_VKC , I can’t see marked favorit monster bcoz limit restriction

And why u buff boxchomp? It need 400sec to die now previously only 320sec

2 Likes