new update ?

The last part is the main issue.

Porting all your egg only arks to your main save from a different account on top of the fact that you can still get just about everything in game short of the egg only Arks.

What I meant to say is that it’s the only fair way that prevents trading between accounts and prevents abuse

Maybe you could have only one account can trade, at the end of the game you can activate trade for tha accout only

The simple solution would be to make all OMs and Egg Arks untradeable… also Fused Arks could default to untradeable as well. It would be very minimal trading, but it would be there.

I wouldnt bother with trading. Its taken this long and then some and were waiting on a pvp fix. It would probably take 2 years for trading to be added.

I believe the update has already been done, it’s just waiting to be approved by Apple.

And besides, it’s not like they are incapable of doing multiple things at once. Not saying trading has to be one of them. 

Supposedly it was sent to apple way back before christmas. So for it to take over a month to approve is a bit far fetched. But idk stopped playing it until there is a content update

I don’t think Apple approves anything over Christmas lol. And if they do, it’s because the apps are the most popular.

Lol even with that. Why 4 weeks after xmas are we still waiting?

Patch wasn’t done iirc last time a dev posted a week or so ago

Ah well Lets just wait till early january like They Said…

In another thread Admin said that the patch has gone back and forth.  So, either it was rejected or they found more bug fixes to put in and pulled it out and resubmitted it.  Hopefully it will be out soon, but don’t count the days from before Christmas.  

Yeah il just wait for earlt january lol. Na i stopped playing now. Just do OM once a week im hope something exciting happens in game.
But seriously they knew we were all fed up of the pvp bug and that was what we wanted fixed first. So why not just send it through with that fix when they said they did. And work on another patch addressing other problems. Its like a ghost town on pvp. Just goes to show if you dont fix it people aint gona wait.

Wait for early january? What? Isn’t it late january right now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. I do agree that things could have gone faster. But again, it’s not entirely the developers’ faults. And maybe Apple has its reasons too. They must work really hard. After all, it’s REALLY stressful when they can’t find their golf clubs. And when the golf cart breaks down and they have to walk? Oh boy. Wouldn’t want to be in their shoes. The physical exertion is tremendous. Unbearable…dunno how they do it. And don’t even get me started on how awful it is for them when their croissants aren’t flaky enough and their tea has gotten cold. So yeah, they haven’t approved it because they clearly have a lot on their plates. Literally and figuratively, mind you.

…just kidding. Everyone’s working their hardest. I’m sure Apple has its reasons as well. We can’t all just hate the cause of the delay. I understand the frustration, and my patience is growing thin soon. But good things come to those who wait, and saying that this update will be good is a major understatement.

Ive started playin lil alchemist in the meantime lol. I dont expect anything other than a pvp fix in this update. And yeah sometime soon would be nice lol aw well

I think I’ve played that before.

Meh, any fixes are more than welcome. :slight_smile:

I know, it’s been quite a while since they first said “soon.” But oh well, we just have to be patient.

My patience ran out early january lol. The longer it takes the less support they will get from the players

We’ve noticed…

still no update …

hmmm, patience is a virtue, yes we all want the update… its been submitted to apple, it may have been knocked back and forth a few times… but it is coming…   I know we all want it. We need it. But the developers and mods can only do so much and then they have to wait for apple.  Please no one give up, Two very good games have been provided by this team and its only by our support that they can continue to create these games for us :slight_smile:

Said update was sent for review before christmas. Now end of january.
Enough said.