new Ultimate challenge

Any suggestions on the move sets of the new uc monster?

TU cost will be interesting. Unless Load Mortar and Stun Mortar are fairly low cost I can’t see him being useful. Though I kinda imagine that they’d want to keep Load Mortar + Stun Mortar cost above 150TU to prevent stun locking when it’s 1v1 (or rather 1+v1). 

Seems very interesting. If hellblast mortar does a decent amount of damage then it could be very good, albeit slow.

The stun isn’t that relevant though, considering you have to load up the mortar first most likely you’re just going to be taking out stun immune stuff anyway. It’s a nice option but I have my doubts on how effective it’ll be in the current meta

man I really want them to bring back old SEs before throwing out new ones.
Serazeal & Gearcroc!!!

Mortar is just like end enrgy charge but you do two attack from him

Hear, hear!

Great, hail goldtail

These last two monsters they released seem very lackluster, lunaLord and now this. I agree with briging back gear and sera

That was is the idea of SOFT, we need to be pacient

SOFT means? Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

It is actually supposed to be SOTF. It means Survival of the Fittest.

What he said

Lunalord and Sunlord mmmhh… Pokemon Sun and Moon? Haha just kidding xD

Where are the gatekeepers?

200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600 unless they added more thats all

How do you set up rexo/kami?

Fortunately, your score is listed correctly.  When rank glitches, I’ve found you usually progress normally the next level.  I hope it works the same for you.

Was able to select lvl 161, rank is also fixed after the win. So no drawbacks. Never faced this before so I was just a bit confused. All good now.