Ultimate Challenge March 2021

Besides all the bugs people are noticing, there are some positives…

Did people spot the change that was made this time?
Now if you lose battles in the first 300 levels then the enemies get debuffed by 20%, then more from the next two losses until 60% debuff minimum.

I’m interested to know… have any of you had a much better time due to this? I know that most people here are veterans but I hope some newer players read this and answer.

I beated the second gatekeeper with this random team. I just don’t know how to kill tanks fast. I guess that the strategy is to spam death revenge monsters? I wish I had cosmodragon if that is the case. Or maybe the strat is using sleep killers?

Yeah thanks to this I reached the second gatekeeper!

The debuff was very helpful, as it made critical moves actually ko and let people without atrahasis/aurordragon/a lot of DRs actually get to level 300+ as @AlvaroGc said.

Now I can’t compare, as this was my first UC, but I’d say this has quite the impact. I had a few losses before 300 and you really notice the lowered stats in the following fight.

While it seems to me a lucky match with your opponent is the most deciding factor (as in the enemy team lacks hard counters to your own key monsters) when you only have little to work with against superbuffed monsters (I don’t have any of the popular gamechangers), the debuff really gives more room to compensate and win with a lackluster setup.

I think my last win took me about 10 tokens, and that is just a continued trend over the increasing difficulty. If that debuff was still applied where I am, I’d say I would be able to go 100 levels further without too much effort.

I remenber when UC was fun and challenging back then we used emerald or gear now its just ridiculous DR spam with auro and atra ,shame on devs with all bs rockoids they create, sleep now its gone for good :disappointed:

There’s a lot more than just DR. The diversity has increased massively compared to what people used to use (literally just sleep + Gear/Emerald/Polareon). I don’t know why people are so nostalgic over this stuff.

Btw thanks for putting Aviaeronix in 5th and Vainess in 6th… that was absolutely horrible to face and you had something nasty in the front line like poison too.

I don’t go past 699 monsters have more than 40,000 attack and defense :joy::joy::neutral_face: :v

Sorry about that :sweat_smile: but i never run poison troll team ,you probably killed my only poison revenge monster wich is the mythic snake thing with petrify ( she is good for a cheap kill )

I found out someone was cheating he’s Soyveneno. I hope he gets blocked soon, @Dev_VKC @Killerdog

4 Likes

I agree with u. I met three times. He always uses poison team…

Also this user is cheater.

I do not remember opponent IG. Please investigate @Dev_VKC . I only know at Level 1661 opponent.

3 Likes

Man, I met you 2 times at uc, your team is great, the magatsuoh combo is very unsettling :joy:

1 Like

Thx bro :smile:
This combo can save me a lot of time fighting :hugs:

1 Like

He changed his IGN now to SedDeSangre (maybe he red your post and changed afterwards because there is an user in this forum with that name @SedDeSangre :thinking:) i faced him too and he was running the same poison team that it’s simply impossible that has made it that far

1 Like

I think this guy is hacking or something all he had was super epcis and unevolved legendary except kurakomi 2nd form🤔

Met him at 460

You can very easily meet people further down in the leaderboards at stages like 460. They’re probably just a newer player you met, rather than a cheater.

@AlvaroGc @fran_fortu @pinda I forgot to reply earlier. Thanks for posting to say the enemies being debuffed worked out well for you! It’s nice to hear the change to UC helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was a very annoying player in the top ranking because the top 50 met him often, his poison team easily neutralized necromancy and reincarnation skills 🤦 so outrageous

@Dev_VKC
I think yukang is cheater. The user 's level is 1499. But there are a lot of PvP monsters
in team.

Can I get gem after completing 1200 or when

After1000, U can get at 1500 and 2000 :wink: :four_leaf_clover: :dizzy:

1 Like