new Ultimate challenge

Definitely not easy to climb up UC without Sleep team and last biter…rather happy to make it to lvl 100 so far with only poison, stun, DR, DD help…Anyone got other nice strategies to share if u are like me with only a couple of legendary to climb UC…><"

The Stun this UC is soo… They don’t want you to take your turn. Wish I have Leogeist

For rexo, which I dont use now anymore… tons of stuns. But I won’t recommend using rexo for high levels because it usually doesn’t last long enough or only gets to sweep one monster before being killed.

I have no idea how kami can even work in PVE since there is no way you can one shot a protector or sleeper at a high level.

Kamishogun, I meant.

Oh okay. It’s exactly the same thing as rexo. So same advice for rexo goes to him. Unfortunately, I really would not recommend using them later into the UC as you climb up the floors. 

I used a lot of stuns before and it works out until rexo’s timestrike for a one hit kill required 500TU stuns. Then gradually bloodfury required 2-3 kills before it could sweep. 

Yeah, I don’t have anything better at the moment. So. . .

Just for those with Penguinator out there…his slayerbane all at lvl UC 110 is indeed very useful…manage to one shot a whole team using that…Nightrider Desperate all in the other hand is rather crap…zZz

Thanks! I actually didnt think of using penguinator becuase I thought his moves would be useless. Have you tried using desperate bite?

Desperate bite, desperate double is just as crappy as desperate all after lvl 100…if i am not wrong it will remove at most 1/3, 1/4 or 1/5 of the enemy health…

For higher level, without sleep and last biter combo…i definitely need Death roulette, Death revenge to do their miracle…Especially since i got Cosmo, I definitely benefit from create duplicate and their death revenge…hopefully one day switch places can be change to blood clone next lol…to make him more useful for PVE/PVP…><"

Btw I partner Penguinator desperate bite/ overwatch with soulstealer sleep all…now that soulstealer sleep all seem to  proc more often…it definitely is very useful…xD

I have Leogeist and don’t use him. Use protecors instead. They can absorb at least two attacks + stun, which gives you time to gain board control.

Anyway, as always the best monsters are goldtail and polareon… brought me to rank 1 currently, at least for the next five minutes :smiley: Now I’ll go sleep.

OOhhh!! I have Goldtail but I dont know how to set him up. Any Help? Ill give screenshots if you would.

Edit: Already try it and reached f81 with just 3 mons killed. What a great strategy thanks!

Is the CRYPTBLADE/HORRORCLAW skills now can copy buffed AI’s??? I havent tried guys… still at work atm :expressionless:

Nope can’t copy AI buff…and am glad it stayed this way ( Though am sure some might not be happy about this ) … With buff would definitely climb higher but AI do not have the intellect of human…they deserve the buff while we don’t at least this is how i feels… Though i must say, i am happy that i reach higher level than my final level in the last UC on just day 1…hopefully can climb even higher by a little bit…

Death roulette though seem to keep on hitting me own monster…so am treating puffoxin and Rhynobrawl as free death revenge…which is great for UC…on the basis that they don’t die from poisoning first…

Saw the thedoggamer1118 on the top 10 ranking list…aren’t he the hacker others were mentioning in another thread with Artanis the super boss monster…zZzz

Strange you lvl 100 already but didnt happy with horrorclaw/cryptblade buff before.
I assume you dont like 5 gems or completely a bottom punchsack.:sleepy:

Buckets of stun is easiest. Followed by sleep setup being harder. Best setup for R/K is a hybrid of stun that leads into sleep. You sleep lock as the stun starts to wear out to secure the match.

Lvl 128 now…i only use horrorclaw/cryptblade buff once before in one of the previous UC when it is still useable…and it feels so wrong…coz AI are predictable in their movesets…just this alone make us players not deserving of the buff up monsters…I definitely love the extra 5 gems…but not thru a loop hole in the system but fair play…I am sure that without sleep monster playset, I will never make it to the first gatekeeper 2…but it is alright…I did my best with what I have in hand and that is all that’s matter…

Everyone wants to be first, but someone have to be at the bottom too…doesn’t matter which ranking I am at as long as i put in my best…

End of the day, if I need gems…will buy to support the developers…for this is what keep the game alive…

Still think that sun lord should have been called solord.

Forums logged me out for some reason before I could edit, but here:

Buckets of stun is easiest. Followed by sleep setup being harder. Best setup for R/K is a hybrid of stun that leads into sleep. You sleep lock as the stun starts to wear out to secure the match.

Decided to incorporate meta into my UC Rexo team, as that’s the only reliable sleep support I have. Team isn’t perfected yet, but it works better than my previous all stun or DR into stun team. As long as you get enough fodder for meta it works out pretty decently. I usually have enough fodder for 5-6 sleep grenades. Unless I’m completely destroyed at start, there’s few enough enemies left if meta dies that GF can do some easy mop up. If you can run some pullback shenanigans on meta, it’s pretty much a guaranteed win <200 with the extra two grenades.

Can someone help me to build a powerfull team for level 100 and above
All suggestion accepte