Sarcrosphinx need a correction

Hi guys,

Writing this post because I wanted your opinion about Sarcrosphinx’s moveset.
So this guy has a 130 TU mortar charge and a 200 TU mortar charge all.
But Mortar charge all cannot be used if the mortar himself is charged which it wrecks completely any GT combo because when you give to Sarcrosphinx back the turn he has to charge his 130 TU mortar again.
Which make the all thing absolutely worthless in mortar combos.

It absolutely need to be corrected because otherwise there is no use of this monster rather than being a normal mortar sweeper (not even decent).

1 Like

Load all is pretty useless with current state. Remove the load requirement to use it and add a 50/100 tu after first turn or after start of battle before can be used

3 Likes

Agree it’s crazy but maybe they could make it a 3 times use only without the mortar charged at the same TU wich is high enough

1 Like

I mean botanic has double mortar charge without having a mortar already charged and is a freaking SE please i think a leg with charge mortar all won’t be sooooo OP by that logic

If they don’t apply a 50/100 sec restriction, will be very OP!

2 Likes

Yes because you can run 3 mortars charging them all at a high speed :joy:

2 Likes

And some of them are very dangerous with piercing moves or inferno mortar.

Hey unown, can’t believe you are Still playing this game lol , how are you man ?

And another thing, mortar charge all should have a limit use of 3 times, otherwise you can get infinite combo with Gryphking

1 Like

That’s what I’ve said

Well ok you’re right in that point

can’t you use load all infinitelyafter loading the initial mortar? The description states that he loads himself as well

Actually i had a 2 month break from November till recently, not fully back just cruising through gems tbh. I’m good, the break definitely was needed. How about you?

Yes but it is a 330 sec to start workimg if is not acelerated but if it is you have to add 50 more sec to the acelerated TU because of the secret skill TU so is to slow to arm up with that mortar charge needed

No. It’s not. It’s 130 tu to start working, it’s 330 for the second round if you aren’t using gryph

I’m good bro :slight_smile: life is good hoping it’s same for you there as well :slight_smile: good thing you took a break ! on a sidenote …
enjoying it without neo tbf. E7 is good with RTA & sds launch also coming in March or late I guess. And before leaving
Gaveaway my account to someone for free. Idk if he’s still playing but all good If he is.

Ohhhh right sorry i miscalculated

Is still too slow on starting doing his load all thing.

Hi Monkey! Didn’t recognize you! Nice to see you here!

Hey don T :slight_smile:
Nice to see you still going strong eh xD

2 Likes