New special/festival egg

Why onixiya is featured when it’s so trash in second form, oh wait, you guys want more money so that PPL will roll more to awaken it.
Atleast make it viable in second form or do something about tickets availability. @Dev_VKC

1 Like

What gets me is that XYZ has only be featured once, yet Onyx is featured again. I can safely say for sure that I’d rather be rolling for XYZ over Onyx.

Totally agree.

This is 3rd time onixiya has been featured as well

Exactly. On the plus side, I do get another chance to roll Wraithhost, so I can’t get all that made about it. That said, I guess they really do want us to spend in order to make an otherwise worthless mythic usable.

since they begin to tweak sleep immuners, i guess they also plan a rework of onixiya and keep as a surprise.

Just got Wraithhost out of a single. I swear I have better luck in those than in 10packs

1 Like

i got ghostshell is he good

Fantastic.

Am afrid to tell you that Wraithhost is trash C or D tier. In pvp

1 Like

@squinty1880

4 Likes

Might want to tell @Killerdog to update the tier list then, because it’s on there for PvP as S.

It’s better than warca.

If wraithost is C or D then Warca is F for failure, and bazilogon is E for only in Extrenuous circumstances.

I don’t know what kind of drugs @Killerdog was on when he putt in S tier.

its good as last biter in pvp.

I think he has a much higher opinion on this monster than most.

warca and bazilogon are both better at least they have a skill called stealth all to use when they are at half hp instead of waiting 300 seconds of doing nothing.

On the other hand it does have a condition for being useless. Any poison monster at any time during the opponent’s team.

I would rate bazil higher than warca tbh. At least that stunflash adds something to the team

E > F

Oh, I read it reverse. It’s late, I am very sorry :joy: